1.    #1  

Yikes!

After having trouble getting Sync to work and buying Missing Sync 4.0 I get the 4.02 updater that is supposed to make everything better for the 650 and there's good news and bad news.

Good news is a successful Sync with no errors! The bad news is everyhting is in there TWICE! I have 800+ contacts! So now there's 1600+++

What a mess! Is there a way to fix this other than going through 1600 records and deleting every other one!??!? HELP!
    There's a check for duplicate files program floating around.
    undupe, you mean?
    i tried it to undupe my contacts & no workey. Had to manually delete dupes
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    i tried it to undupe my contacts & no workey. Had to manually delete dupes
    Yoikes.

Thanks for the replies, guys.
    I have been using undupe, it will work, but upon cleaning out the dupes the whole phone locks up and you have to do a soft reset, then it won't retain the license code. However, its deleting them for me just fine, just a pia to do all this, but working none the less.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    i used Address550 when I had my Sony Ericsson T610 duplicates problem. it worked like a charm:

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16586
    Are they doubled on both your Desktop and 650?

Ben
    When mine doulbled it seemed to have went hand in hand with my having some hotsync issues. It also doubled in my address book on my mac to...I manually deleted them in the PB address book
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!