1.    #1  
    I'm an IT guy trying to support remote e-mail users. We have an Exchange Server and my Salesfolks receive e-mail on their Treo 600s. Each one occasionally receives a 'message truncated' as the only message body. I have one user that is complaining that it is happening with every other message he receives.

Being new to the Treo I'm not sure what the problem might be. He has already increased "for each message" size to 100k. I beleive he is using Handspring Mail 1.0 (according to an e-mail header he sent me from his Treo).

Mime-Version: 1.0
    X-Mailer: Handspring Mail (1.0)

Is there an update that he can download? What else could be causing this?

Thanks for any suggestion!!
    This isn't going to be much help, but we're seeing this on our T-Mobile Treo 600 (using the bundled mail client) and a new Sprint Treo 650 (using the bundled VersaMail 3) when downloading mail from our Exchange 2003 server.

With VersaMail 3, you can set the limit to however high you like and still messages well below the threshold get truncated at random - very frustrating.

At this point, we're not sure if it's the high volume of mail which corrupts something in the mail store on the Treos or something with Exchange. If anyone else has Exchange serving Treo clients through POP, it'd be useful to get that ruled out.
    The message is too large to get with the default size. If you get the truncated message there should be a 'more' button at the bottom. Hitting that in these messages will download the rest of the message for you.
    That's understood, but having to do that for every message which gets randomly truncated quickly gets tedious. At least in our case, this sometimes happens to plain text messages well below the 100K threshold, not just HTML with 'hidden' payloads. We can't determine any pattern - which makes it even more annoying!
    I use Inbox to Go and get the same truncated message. However, if it's a real long e-mail, after reading the 2rnd part it tells you that the rest of the message can be read on my desktop.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover