1.    #1  
    I have Documents to Go V7.000 (806) which I installed from my Treo 650 install CD (and then activated).

Is this version a candidate for the patch I've been reading about here in the discussion forum, and can I likewise use the tech tool to move my DTG apps to my SD card?

Thanks,
    ChickenHawk
    Yes and yes.
    I believe you need to first patch 7.000 up to 7.002, then apply the "tech tool" patch. The 7.002 update is available on the DataViz site.
  4.    #4  
    Great! Thanks very much for the help. I didn't want to attempt to apply the patch unless I was sure it applied to my version of DTG.

Regards,
    ChickenHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by jimf
    I believe you need to first patch 7.000 up to 7.002, then apply the "tech tool" patch. The 7.002 update is available on the DataViz site.
    The tech tool works just fine with version 6.0, so there is no reason to upgrade if you are just looking for memory savings (in fact, version 6.0 probably uses less memory, as it is less bloated if you don't need the extra 'features')
    Sorry, I thought the original post was referring to the DTG patch that was mentioned somewhere.