1.    #1  
    I live in an area where the signal bounces back and forth between the Sprint network and an anaolog signal. On my samsung A700, I had the option to select Sprint Network only, automatic, or analog only. Does anyone know if there is a patch or solution that will allow me to do the same and select analog only?

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrion
    I live in an area where the signal bounces back and forth between the Sprint network and an anaolog signal. On my samsung A700, I had the option to select Sprint Network only, automatic, or analog only. Does anyone know if there is a patch or solution that will allow me to do the same and select analog only?

Thanks for your help.
    The Treo is a digital-only device. There is no analog radio in it. It can roam on Verizon's digital network, but not the analog. If you're in a weak coverage area for Sprint, then I suggest you switch providers. If you're in a weak coverage area for ANY digital service, then I suggest you complain to the phone companies (Verizon, Sprint, and the GSM carriers) and let them know.

If your digital coverage is too weak, then the Treo (or any other digital-only phone) is not a good phone for you.

By the way, if you roam more than 50% of the time in your billing cycle, Sprint can terminate your service (even if you have the free roaming add-on plan). More than likely, they'll try to charge you for it rather than terminate you, but that's speculation on my part. http://www.sprintpcs.com/common/popu...arAmerica.html
    Last edited by Insp_Gadget; 12/02/2004 at 12:08 PM.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.