Hi everyone,

I am trying to establish a VPN reliable connection between a Treo 600 and a Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator and I am experiencing some problems:

- First of all, if I try to use any kind of encryption over the just created PPTP tunnel, it seems to be useless, I mean, I get a proper private network IP but I am not able to reach any IP of it but the public one from the Cisco VPN edge...if I do not use any encryption and just create the tunnel (kind of nothing), then I am able to reach everything with ping. Does anyone know why this can be? Is ICMP traffic not encrypted over a PPTP tunnel? Even so, if encrypted I cannot use the web browser either to get to any of my servers....

- Second point is that when I use the browser over the encrypted PPTP tunnel, it only doesn´t work but also, most of the times my VPN Concentrator cuts the VPN tunnel logging me 'Invalid length control message (21485)'. So really my VPN connection does not seem tobe consistent because of this. What I do not know is if this has something todo with the first point or not...could it be related to the configured MTU? Just guessing...

Any help woud be really appreciated...thanks a lot in advance and hope tolisten (soon) from anyone.

Greetings.