1.    #1  
    Can someone please give some decent instructions on how to install ZLauncher? I tried to just drop the file into the installer but there are so many other files it's hard to make heads or tails. Once I unzip the Zlauncher download it has several folders, all with app after app. I tried putting them all in and then hot synched and I don't see a thing.

Help please.

Thanks,

Eric
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    Can someone please give some decent instructions on how to install ZLauncher? I tried to just drop the file into the installer but there are so many other files it's hard to make heads or tails. Once I unzip the Zlauncher download it has several folders, all with app after app. I tried putting them all in and then hot synched and I don't see a thing.

Help please.

Thanks,

Eric
    Hello, I have seen a lot of viewings of this but no response. Does anyone know how to install and use ZLauncher? FYI - read me and manual files don't work.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Hello, I have seen a lot of viewings of this but no response. Does anyone know how to install and use ZLauncher? FYI - read me and manual files don't work.

Thanks,
    Eric
    You only need to install the palm file called Zlauncher and then you need to install one of the themes that are in the folder called theme. Be sure to pick a theme that has "hi" in the name.

Thats it. In fact here are the two files that you need to install. That should get you going. You can check out the other themes if you like. I also think thier website has more themes as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    You only need to install the palm file called Zlauncher and then you need to install one of the themes that are in the folder called theme. Be sure to pick a theme that has "hi" in the name.

Thats it. In fact here are the two files that you need to install. That should get you going. You can check out the other themes if you like. I also think thier website has more themes as well.
    Thanks, trying now. Is something that will install on the SD Card?

Eric
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, trying now. Is something that will install on the SD Card?

Eric
    Ok - found part of my problem. I saved it on the card (intentionally) but did not realize that even with ALL icons option selected that it would not display contents of card.

Now, when I launch it, it says I need to load a theme. I put several themes there but now cant seem to find out how to find one and activate it.

Can you help?

Eric
  6.    #6  
    Ok....cancel order. I figured it out.

Thanks man.
    Eric
    Ok....cancel order. I figured it out.

Thanks man.
    Eric

Glad I could help
  8.    #8  
    Now after installing a couple themes and synching I am in a loop where the phone continues to try and reboot over and over!

Crap.