1.    #1  
    I tried getting Graffiti Anywhere 1.5.5 to run on my new Treo650, but experienced several problems. I could write about 10 characters, and then it quit recognizing any input at all. It also caused some soft resets depending on the settings I experimented with.

Any suggestions or anyone out there have any success with Graffiti Anywhere, Jot, or other handwriting recognition software with the 650?

Anyone get it to work?
    You got further than me.
    Every time I enabled Graffiti Anywhere 1.5.5, my Treo reset.
    What button were you pushing to activate GA, or were you doing it by a corner tap?
    Thanks
  3.    #3  
    I was using corner tap. It would not work with button activation. I hope we can get this issue resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTreo
    I was using corner tap. It would not work with button activation. I hope we can get this issue resolved.
    How do you use "corner tap"? I have GAnywhere installed, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to activate it?!?!

Nevermind...found my answer here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=44893

(Although, while I sit here typing this, I notice out of the corner of my eye that my Treo650 just reset itself!?!?)
    Last edited by barky81; 12/30/2004 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Found answer elsewhere...