1.    #1  
    For the automatic Call Forwarding, can you allow us to specify a specific number of calls that we would like to be forwarded, rather than all calls? Since I don't have caller ID on my work line, I'd only want to have certain people forward through, with the rest showing up on my cell phone.

If you think you can work this in, I'll be buying myself a Christmas present! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by clambert
    For the automatic Call Forwarding, can you allow us to specify a specific number of calls that we would like to be forwarded, rather than all calls? Since I don't have caller ID on my work line, I'd only want to have certain people forward through, with the rest showing up on my cell phone.

If you think you can work this in, I'll be buying myself a Christmas present! ;-)
    Well I am afraid that the forwarding API is binary. The phone is either forwarded or not forwarded. That sounds like a good suggestion though. I know that other SW packages have some filtering abilities to send some callers to voicemail automatically. I'd really like you to consider CradleCare anyway for its other robust features.
    I'm kind of new with CradleCare and I would like to know more about the phone fordwarding feature. Do I have to pay extra to Sprint for doing phone forwarding so that all my calls go from my Treo to my home line?

Thanks,

Al
    yes you do. Sprint charges for forwarding (10 cent a minute) regardless of how forwarding is initiated. CradleCare will not circumvent the charges from Sprint.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    That really sucks. I wonder how much is the unlimited call forwarding from Sprint. Al
    never heard of that feature
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    re: forwarding - another reason to go GSM, just minutes used are billed.

Question: What about a feature that would recognize that the phone was in the area via bluetooth, and forward in that scenario.

Example: I was at my desk, but phone not in charger, or, I am in another one of many areas in which I could have bluetooth set up?
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    re: forwarding - another reason to go GSM, just minutes used are billed.

Question: What about a feature that would recognize that the phone was in the area via bluetooth, and forward in that scenario.

Example: I was at my desk, but phone not in charger, or, I am in another one of many areas in which I could have bluetooth set up?
    That is coming soon.
    That would sell me, thanks!