1.    #1  
    I have this file in my palm backups called "Email_libr_HsMp_BD4C4DBD.pdb" which is rather large. I deleted all my mail from the device and synced and the file is still large.

I have read here to delete the email app, set it up again, backup that file and from time to time restore it. Fine, sounds good.

How on the Treo 600 do I delete the email app, it is not listed in my list of apps? Where do I download the latest version of this email app?
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottHaneda
    I have this file in my palm backups called "Email_libr_HsMp_BD4C4DBD.pdb" which is rather large. I deleted all my mail from the device and synced and the file is still large.

I have read here to delete the email app, set it up again, backup that file and from time to time restore it. Fine, sounds good.

How on the Treo 600 do I delete the email app, it is not listed in my list of apps? Where do I download the latest version of this email app?
    Scott - don't delete the email app. Delete the bloated file instead. Use FileZ or 3XCom or a file manager with which you've grown comfortable. Do another TreoCentral-search on the file name (or part of it like "Email_libr_HsMp") and re-read the directions for this. I'm not a technical person and I was able to delete the bloated file, then re-establish my email account settings in the PalmOne mail application (standard email app that came with the T600). Once I established these new settings, I simply went back to my file manager (3XCom) and copied the now much slimmer file to my SD Card.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I beleive you can also just delete the account, then rebuild it with your settings. Because of this, and my need for IMAP, I switched to SnapperMail, which is pricey, but worthi it!