1.    #1  
    Ok, maybe I'll be showing my age here, but this is one of the greats from years ago that would be great on a palm. Anybody remember Spy Hunter? You drove a car on a straight (vertical) road and ran the bad guys off the road & shot at them, then you pulled up into the back of a big rig (kinda like Knight Rider), to get refueled and new ammo & weapons. And one of the best parts? The theme music was Peter Gunn. Yes, I'm old. Anybody seen this ported to Palm? I have looked everywhere I know, and can't find it. Have a great one!

------------------
    BC

2. set
    I remember it all too well. I'd play for an hour or two after class, then go fight the urge to run other drivers off the road...
    You can get it for the Game Boy Color. It's on a two-for-one cart, along with Moon Patrol.

(I know, you were asking about Palm, but this is a handheld version of Spy Hunter, and it is in color. And a Game Boy Color is pretty cheap).
  4.    #4  
    Thanks mportuesi, but what fun would that be in the next faculty meeting? http://www.visorcentral.com/visor/discussion/smile.gif

------------------
    BC

How about another of the old classics, 'Bump 'N Jump'?
    There is a website I dont remember what it is but there is a guy trying to convert gameboy games to the palm os.... I hope Spy Hunter comes around that would just kick ****!!!!!!!