1.    #1  
    anyone have the reg code for the upgrade to our docs to go basic version. i used to have the full version but lost it somehow with the switch to treo 650 from treo 600. please help
    If you paid for a premium version of Docs to Go, you can just get in touch with DataViz support and they'll send you the same version you paid for. If it's prior to version 7 (the one on the Treo), then you'll have to pay them for an upgrade to the new version.
    What's the difference between the basic version that comes with the 650 and upgrade version?
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    No. That is called stealing and I'm sure your mom told you it is wrong. Please email the developers if you need a code (as I'm doing with the ton of purchased software I'm reinstalling on my new 650)
    I think this site has reg codez. It's totally l33t.

http://www.dataviz.com/purchase/buy/...order_pg1.srch
    The Docs To Go version that came with the 650 is it a trial version?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    LMAO!!

If you had really done this
    lost it somehow with the switch to treo 650 from treo 600,
    then your next obvious thought would/should have been to do this,
    get in touch with DataViz support and they'll send you the same version you paid for.
    .Now, if you have people like Daddy Moderator KRamsauer who is
    email the developers if you need a code (as I'm doing with the ton of purchased software I'm reinstalling on my new 650)
    then do you really think anyone would want to do this for you,
    have the reg code for the upgrade to our docs.
    Tsk, Tsk........still LMAO!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Scandalex said it best (and even included a quote from yours truly!). Thread locked. We do not tolerate this kind of theft. And to make it worse, it's in the wrong forum!!!