Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I am getting a Treo 600 for my wife for Christmas and would like to find a set of stero headphones that will pick up an FM signal so at the gym she can tune into the audio of the TV's they have playing. Anything out there that will work with the 2.5 to 3.5 adapter?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    http://www.cellularaccessory.com/98539.html

Anyone know if these do/should work with the Treo 600? I just need it to play out MP3 in stereo, stream shoutcast music and play FM signals through the headset and don't care about voice calls.
    I would also like to know?

Also, " 2.5 to 3.5 adapter?" I thought it needed to be 2.5?

SPG
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    A lot of standard headphones have a 3.5 jack so an adapter to 2.5 would be needed.

I took a chance and ordered the Moto set from Accessorygeeks.com because they listed the headphones as compatible with the Treo. We'll see in a month if the work or not.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    OK, so I got the headphones last week and the Treo this evening. The problem I have is that the only time MP3 audio comes out is when I hold the button down to play the FM radio but this is also what turns on the radio. The sound from the Treo is also not stereo too. So ultimately skip this headset for the Treo.