1.    #1  
    I have the demo version installed at the moment. Is this "the" player of choice around here for video files or is there something better? Thoughts/comment greatly appreciated...
    There are others, but IMO MMplayer is the best of the bunch.
    where is everyone getting the videos to play in mmplayer?
  4.    #4  
    I can make them. I have a pretty decent video editing setup on my desktop since I design website for people in the entertainment industry and often have to create video clips, etc.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    they edit video at work. can you please tell me what method to use to get the best quality videos. as i understood, mmplayer wont play just any avi file will it?
    what apps do u use. all the lame pocket dvd apps i have take forever to encode and also i cant find a 320 by 320 rez. closest is 320 by 176 and it crops top and bottom. pissin me off!
  6.    #6  
    well 320x320 isn't aspect ration (4:3)...

I use IMToo dvd ripper (if I am pulling off a dvd) and then VirtualDub to dumb it down to divx avi/smaller bitrate, etc

If it's video from TV/VHS or whatever, I just capture it using my canopus card and save as AVI, then use the VirtualDub prog
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Hey folks we've hashed this subject is discussed in detail at THIS THREAD.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
  8.    #8  
    Indeed, my initial question remains tho and that is, is MMplayer the "best" player at the moment?