1.    #1  
    Other than the thread "Fixed - Versamail problems" is there any way to remove Versamail?

I tried deleting using the Applications option and FileZ, but didn't see Versamail listed. Can it be done?

If I do remove it, will it cause problems with other apps? I tried using it, am now going back to Snappermail. Would like to free up the space.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    I believe it is in ROM and can't be deleted. Makes it a bit harder to justify using up RAM for another mail program. Almost, but not quite. Since VersaMail is absolutely horrible for my needs, I am going with Chatter.
    JackFlash can delete items from ROM on the older PalmOne devices. I know they are working on a version that will work on the 650/T5 but I don't think it's available yet.

You can check at www.brayder.com
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.