1.    #1  
    Where did they go? In the upgrade manual, it says that the favorites that I had on my old phone call screen would transfer over. They didn't. Did I mis read the information? If I have the old information (in the backup folder that I renamed), which file is it that i need? Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I did try to search this forum, but found only threads related to call duration, etc...
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
  2.    #2  
    Figured it out. Copied over the Phones_favorites.pdb and all is well.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    Will these over from the Treo 600 overwrite the Favorites that are already on the Treo 650 in "Page 1" position, i.e., Contacts, Call Log, Voicemail, Web, etc.?

Or will they start in "Page 2" position?

Thanks,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Yes, they do...It will over-write it , unless you got the phone from the same carrier (i.e Sprint) , then everything should be fine

You need to reprogram it back
  5.    #5  
    Hmmm - I just synched and it showed my old favorites on the second and third page. It kept the new favorites from the 650 on the first page. I rearranged things to my preference and am good to go.
    J.
    Yep, worked by populating Page 2 first. Thanks folks.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com