1.    #1  
    Help i need a graphing calculator for my geometry can some one give me a URL pleease
  3.    #3  
    No No a PalmOS Graphing Calc
    Here you go. Supposed to be good but I have no personal experience with it. Good luck!
    http://www.hexdump.com/
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Beaker looks great do you know of any free ones?
    Speaking of--did you see that TI is jumping on the translucent colored case bandwagon? They now offer special color covers for your calculator for $4 on their website :-).

The iTi? I personally don't understand why EVERY piece of consumer electronics today has to be offered in a translucent colored case....

------------------
    JakeBlues2
    "the BAND!"
    Yeah I saw the colored cases too. I dont like them. Maybe if the case of the calc itself matched I'd like it more.
    JakeBlues2 said:
    The iTi? I personally don't understand why EVERY piece of consumer electronics today has to be offered in a translucent colored case....
    Why? Well, it has been my experience that whenever a corporation does something you do not understand, the answer is because of the money.

All the comsumer electronic companies noticed that Apple computer managed to double their market share in less than a year just by offering translucent colored cases. The simple application of the prinicples of corporate greed and callous disregard for intellectual copyright will render the profusion of colored cases to be sadly predictable.

Because even consumer electronics is subject to fashion trends. Today it is the translucent case, remember the "Clear beverage" trend 4-5 years ago? How many of those beverages can you still find on store shelves? Just go with the flow, buy what you like, and don't buy what you don't like