Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I am interested to know what type of contact management/database software other realtors are using to see how I/we can improve our business.

I'm currently using Agendus Pro v9 for contact management with SmartList to Go to hold my larger database info. I also use Outlook to sync everything and as a desktop manager.
    I've heard of others using Act! and Top Producer and would like to get feedback from those with other "systems".
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    bump
    Anyone?
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    As you know I use Topproducer. However if I were looking to change I would really look into ZipForm. It sounds like its mobile integrated. I cant say for sure, but the website makes it sound like you can print contracts from your palm device. I would definately call and verify that before I took the plunge! Here is the link....

http://www.zipform.com/
    I use online agent from fnis.com. Syncs with palm very well.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    As you know I use Topproducer. However if I were looking to change I would really look into ZipForm. It sounds like its mobile integrated. I cant say for sure, but the website makes it sound like you can print contracts from your palm device. I would definately call and verify that before I took the plunge! Here is the link....

http://www.zipform.com/
    Thanks! In refernce to getting an assistant, any recommendations? College students, etc.?
    P.S. Zipform does not work with OS5, but looks interesting. If they upgrade I may demo it.
    Last edited by pmdied; 12/03/2004 at 07:17 AM.
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by northreal
    I use online agent from fnis.com. Syncs with palm very well.
    I checked out the website and it looks interesting but I'm still trying to decide if its worth spending $500 on something contains most of the features that Outlook seems to have. I know fellow poster sxtg has tried Outlook and was not happy with it but these products really have to be outstanding to justify the price.
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    I have been struggling for years and always come back to Outlook. It really irritates me because there are too many real estate-specific circumstances that Outlook cant handle well. Trouble is, anything else I try has too many short-comings to allow me to give up Outlook. I dont know if anyone remembers Ecco Pro, but that was a great tool that was discontinued.
    I have tried twice to really use AgentOffice but always end up using most of the day to day scheduling and contact mgt. with Outlook. AgentOffice has a Palm sync which I don't use. My T650 is great and Outlook syncs without problems to it...so, until someone develops a really outstanding Palm specific realtor contact pkg its:

1. Outlook
    2. Pocket Real Estate (although the mapping function DOES NOT work with Mapopolis. It will soft reset your 650 everytime you try to map a property) but the MLS in the pocket is awesome.

Cheers and good luck.
    Hi, Bilbo,

The Treo 650 has a very different memory configuration from other Palms. If PRE is not working and you're getting soft resets when you try to map it, that most likely means that you're running out of RAM. Try freeing up some, and see if these resets go away.
    I actually called PRE in Hawaii and they said they know about the problem. They mentioned you had to use Navigator and pay for the maps....oh well...I'll wait and see what PRE does with their product first.
    Thanks for the effort though.
    Hi, Bilbo,

You might be getting some confusing information from PRE because Navigator is what the viewer is called as well as what the GPS-enabled, talking maps are called. Actually, all you'd need is the $34.95 Platinum Map Pack, which you, I think, can purchase from them, but you can certainly purchase at the Mapopolis website.
    according to my multiple list serv- the T650 is not compatible with my new nifty 650.

seems Sprint blames Supra, and vice versa.

please warn your agents and friends, and please join me in one of 2004's last great ***** AND MOANS!! polite letters and emails are also encouraged!!!

join my bandwagon!!!!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    SXTG,

As you know I use Topproducer.
    I called Top Producer and they said they wouldn't have an upgrade for the 650 until April. How did you install it? I practically shut down my computer by trying to install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76
    SXTG,

I called Top Producer and they said they wouldn't have an upgrade for the 650 until April. How did you install it? I practically shut down my computer by trying to install it.
    For now I am using a stand alone palm for TPP. I am losing faith that TPP will ever be compatible.