1.    #1  
    I finally found out how to kill the @#$% click, without disabling the other system sounds. You need to install YAHM (or another PalmOS 5 compatible hack manager) and KeyClick Hack... both of which are available free from PalmGear. Ah, blessed silence...

In case you were wondering, I've always found that particular sound effect to be rather annoying... ;-)
    --
    "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred
    Thanks for the info. Going to download this now.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

It crashes every time I try to install it via hotsync. Could it be imcompatible with ZLauncher?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jweinshe
    It crashes every time I try to install it via hotsync. Could it be imcompatible with ZLauncher?
    Possibly. I don't have ZLauncher installed.
    --
    "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred
    Boy am I happy I found this post. I HATE those click sounds and was about to post the same question today... especially after my alarm clock didn't wake me up because I had disabled system sounds because I HATE THOSE CLICKS!!!!

Anyway, t hank you!
    Not sure why, but after installing it to the SD card, moving it to the Palm, then re-hotsyncing the prc back to the palm worked. Installed the keyhack and it's nice and QUIET around here.

Thanks much!
    Thank you very much. Does just what I've been looking for.
    3x5cards, 2cans, string->Pilot->Palm V-> Palm Vx-> Sony SJ30(a weak moment on ebay)->TungstenT-> Treo600-> Treo650-> Treo700p-> Treo755p