1.    #1  
    Guys/Gals-

It seems as though the good old sprint pcs treo call duration hack screws w/the Treo 650. Installing it changes the voicemail icons on the #1 key as well as the top right hand corner, and I am convinced it has also wreaked havoc on the phone's basic functionality as well. For example, after installing, I can no longer get back to the main dial pad (w/shortcuts) when in a call. Hitting the green "call" button won't bring up that screen. Also, you can not hit the phone button to dial a caller from the call log. Can the original developer PLEASE post an updated hack? I love that thing! But I caution users against installing it for the T650.

Tony
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I believe he already did
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tony2468
    Guys/Gals-

It seems as though the good old sprint pcs treo call duration hack screws w/the Treo 650. Installing it changes the voicemail icons on the #1 key as well as the top right hand corner, and I am convinced it has also wreaked havoc on the phone's basic functionality as well. For example, after installing, I can no longer get back to the main dial pad (w/shortcuts) when in a call. Hitting the green "call" button won't bring up that screen. Also, you can not hit the phone button to dial a caller from the call log. Can the original developer PLEASE post an updated hack? I love that thing! But I caution users against installing it for the T650.

Tony
    Here is the link for the one for the 650. Make sure you read the directions carefully, especially posts #25 & 36. Also, remove the old one first before installing the new one.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=phone_logo]