1.    #1  
    My screen will come alive randomly and STAY ON (like Keyguard was disabled). Versamail is NOT set to autosync. Phone is on, but Vision is off. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Hi,

Yes, mine does the same thing and I have noticed that everytime it does this my phone indicates it is roaming. Even though I am in my local area it seems to go into roaming mode sometimes which causes the screen to come on.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageguy
    Hi,

Yes, mine does the same thing and I have noticed that everytime it does this my phone indicates it is roaming. Even though I am in my local area it seems to go into roaming mode sometimes which causes the screen to come on.
    Thanks - that fits my situation. Now, what can we do about it?
    I roam a lot and mine does this too. it seems to wake the display up when the phone enters/exits service (roaming or sprint). I find this to be useless and causes an unnessary drain on the battery. We need a software update very soon.
    My treo 600 does that at around 3:30 am every morning. I charge my phone on my nightstand next to my bed. Very annoying. I am glad to know I am not the only one receiving a visit from the Treo ghost.
  6. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    My Treo 600 seems to turn on and off whenever it goes out of range. On my nightstand, where the signal is very spotty, it'll go on/off several times a night......
    Cheers

Charles