1.    #1  
    SmartCell just released an updated version (5.6) of their predictive text program TextPlus. Works great!

I never did like predictive text software in phones, until now. this software is great, BUT... Either it of Butler (also on my T650 until last night), made my phone go into crash mode.. meaning constant reboots, especially if I tried syncing anything. The real isssue began with I tried to use Docs to Go after I had installed TextPlus.. Has anyone tested TextPlus's interaction with Doc to Go on their Treo 650? Any issues on your end?
    COOL! TextPlus is a great workaround for shortcuts on the Treo!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    New version works fine in all apps on my Treo 600 except Docs2Go. No box appears with word to choose from like in other apps.
    According to Smartcell, you must use DTG 7.003 (link to patch available in General Software discussion) and have "Enable active text field" checked. I've tried this but it still doesn't work (but I have DTG loaded on the SD card). I don't have enough memory left to run DTG on the handheld--will someone please let me know if they can get it to work? Otherwise, I'll need to let Smartcell know that TP still doesn't work with DTG...
    Thanks as I am running 6.003 which explains my issue wit DTG
    There are a couple of problems with TextPlus 5.6 and the Treo 650:

1. DTG will not recognize TextPlus (even when using DTG 7.003) while run off SD card
    2. The backup portion of the Hotsyncing process always leads to a soft reset when getting to the TextPlusDB.

Anyone else notice these issues? I'm in communication with Softcell, but so far not getting much help.
    There are a couple of problems with TextPlus 5.6 and the Treo 650:

1. DTG will not recognize TextPlus (even when using DTG 7.003) while run off SD card
    2. The backup portion of the Hotsyncing process always leads to a soft reset when getting to the TextPlusDB.

Anyone else notice these issues? I'm in communication with Softcell, but so far not getting much help.