1.    #1  
    Consider this a glowing report for the Bluespoon digital headset.

Bluespoon headset

It fits snugly into my ear with a unique little arm to hold it in place, the volume, answer and disconnect buttons work well, the reception is great, the battery life is awesome, and I have had only one person make the "tunnel" comment.

My only wish might be that it had been a bit more affordable. $269.95 was a bit much, but not if I consider the heavier, larger ear hangers with poor analog reception that do not utilize noise canceling technology.

This is a fine piece of technology that has paired and worked perfectly with the Treo 650.
    Jeff
    Tx for the comments, Snow. A few questions for you or anyone else who has the Bluespoon:

* Does the headset have an internal ringer for incoming calls?
    * How well is it at battling inteference from WiFi networks? (if you have one)
    * Does the Treo 650 automatically route outgoing calls to the headset?
    * How is the volume of the earpiece in areas with lots of ambient noise (car on the highway, loud city environment, etc.)?
    * How does the real world battery life (talk and standby) compare to what is advertised?

Feel free to answer as many questions as you can. Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cortjestir
    Tx for the comments, Snow. A few questions for you or anyone else who has the Bluespoon:

* Does the headset have an internal ringer for incoming calls?

yes

* How well is it at battling inteference from WiFi networks? (if you have one)

I dont have one....

* Does the Treo 650 automatically route outgoing calls to the headset?

Yes, it is very cool

* How is the volume of the earpiece in areas with lots of ambient noise (car on the highway, loud city environment, etc.)?

exceptional

* How does the real world battery life (talk and standby) compare to what is advertised?

I think your ear will get sore long before the battery runs out. I charged it at home and 4 days later it hasnt run down. It came with a USB charger, which is plugged into the computer, as well as a powercord charger, so I cant imagine it ever running down.

Feel free to answer as many questions as you can. Thanks.
    Jeff
    Jeff
    hate to take a tangent, but I am looking for a headset that can pair with the Jabra A210 (the universal BT dongle), which purports to be able to pair with any BT headset. Anyone tried this with the BlueSpoon? Thanks for the write up on the pros/cons of the BlueSpoon.