1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to scroll with the 650 when you are in the call log?

With mine, even if I highlight a number first and then try to scroll, it still does not scroll.

Also, when I dial a number from my call log or my contact list, it takes about 2-3 seconds to actually do anything.

Ideas?? (Or dare I say, SOLUTIONs?)

On my 650, when call log comes up, I press the up arrow on 4-way once (to highlight first entry) then can scroll down or up the list from there.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    On my 650, when call log comes up, I press the up arrow on 4-way once (to highlight first entry) then can scroll down or up the list from there.
    When I press my up arrow, nothing happens. When I tap the numbers with the stylus, it changes highlights, but I still cannot use the 4way.

I think you have to tap it twice. For some reason when you select "call log", the highlighted area is the "cancel" button on the bottom.

I have found that if you "left" click it will highlight the first entry and then if you "left" click again it will select it and then you are able to scroll down to your hearts content. If you want to page down, then don't do the second left click. Hope this helps.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i too notice this and its stupid.
    you either have to get to call log and hit UP to activate the call logs... THEN you start scrolling down.
    just palmOne making what seems to be actual CHANGES to make things one or 10 steps more difficult so we have to buy the Treo 700 next year.

sigh

and maybe im a bluetooth noob but if i reset my phone should it know i still have a bluetooth headset around?

dont get me started on 10 seconds to dial a number