1.    #1  
    Trying to do a final decision on which one to buy.
    Main reason for software: Outlook subfolder sync required

KeySuite Issues:
    -phone button hijacked to go to KS contacts instead of phone
    -search does not include sub-folders or all folders
    -subfolders are NOT put into the treo contacts
    -each subfolder must be added manually, requiring EIGHT clicks of the mouse - also any changes or deletions of folders requires manually editing hotsync custom settings
    -Each KS application is its own line in the hotsync custom screen, and must be individually changed if you want handheld or pc to override one time on a sync.

Beyond Contacts Issues:
    -search does not include sub-folders or all folders
    -Outlook must be default email client (I'm using yahoo.com email, and use outlook for contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, etc.) for there to be no error messages. I changed inboxtogo to "do nothing" but there are still two popup windows during suncing, although no errors in the log
    -button mapping screwed up on install (thinks its a 4 button handheld) but that was easily remapped.
    -subfolders are automatically synced - even if deleted or re-named - very nice
    - ALL contacts in ALL subfolders are synced to the treo contacts, so you get caller ID, etc. - also allows searching all contacts by searching the treo contacts rather than BC contacts
    - easier to customize for one-time handheld or pc overwriting

So, I am currently leaning towards BC as the program of choice. Am I missing anything? Any other benefits one way or the other?
    My main reason for preference is 1) ease of configuration and syncing and 2) all subfolders sync to the treo contacts

I hope KS will fix these two issues soon.
    Hopefully, both of these programs will also allow you to search all folders for a contact, but I guess I can live without that one.

Anyone know how to stop the BC sync errors and popups if I make yahoo my default email instead of outlook?
    As for KeySuite hijacking the phone button to go to contacts: when you get prompted by KS to automatically map the buttons for you, say No. Then later on you can manually map the buttons you want in Preferences.