1.    #1  
    Does anyone think they will actually start shipping the darn thing!!!! Hopefully thats what they were waiting for, now that they have all the orders in they could tell Palm how many they need to ship out. Keep your fingers crossed.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    based on my direct experience with VC, they have some significant issues with how they handled this promo.

I received a cancellation notice that indicated I was never at the Road Show - despite the fact that my company is engaging one of the partners I met in a pilot program. Oddly enough, my lack of attendance (according to VC) did not keep me from getting spammed by a partner, who sent an email indicating I requested info at the Road Show ?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo
    Does anyone think they will actually start shipping the darn thing!!!! Hopefully thats what they were waiting for, now that they have all the orders in they could tell Palm how many they need to ship out. Keep your fingers crossed.
    This makes sense.......hopefully your right!!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    ordered yesterday, was order # 1496...assuming that I was one of the last ones to do so that would mean less than 1500 units from PalmOne, not exactly a huge order...hopefully they will all ship at the same time
    I was order 12xx, and I just got and e-mail from Jeff at VC stating that it would take 2 to 4 weeks for my order to be filled for a Sprint 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by lnichols
    I was order 12xx, and I just got and e-mail from Jeff at VC stating that it would take 2 to 4 weeks for my order to be filled for a Sprint 650.
    It's a stock response. Everyone got that "2-4", even if they placed the order 2 months ago. It's no indication of actual shipment date.
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    based on my direct experience with VC, they have some significant issues with how they handled this promo.

I received a cancellation notice that indicated I was never at the Road Show - despite the fact that my company is engaging one of the partners I met in a pilot program. Oddly enough, my lack of attendance (according to VC) did not keep me from getting spammed by a partner, who sent an email indicating I requested info at the Road Show ?!?!
    Me too, I am tryingto be patient, my "partner" has told me from the beginning it should take a week. (I know this is not true) I think this is the 4rth week.
    Long story short, I tried to order my 5 additional, and got a canned email saying that I can only order one.
    I ordered a GSM 650.. order # 1509... the email states it will be available January 2nd

I am not in a rush tho