1.    #1  
    Is there any way to quickly change the name of a photo on the 650?

Ideally after snapping a picture there should be an option to change the name. After taking a photo I just see boxes to save the photo, trash it, email it, upload it to sprint, or to add a sound clip.

Any suggestions? Are there other camera programs that work on/with the 650 camera?

Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    the camera program is quite basic as you found out. I'd buy a camcorder program that would record directly to the card -- giving me hours of recording on a 2 gig card. Developers?
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    you can record hours of video to card.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    After you take the picture, press the Center button to save the picture and go back into camera mode. Now click on the button on the left that takes you to a gallery of your photos - click on the one you want, hit the menu button and select Edit Details - this will allow you to change the name.

It's not fast, tho - ideally you should be able to hit the menu button and change the name before you save it...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by icewing
    It's not fast, tho - ideally you should be able to hit the menu button and change the name before you save it...
    yeah I figured out how to rename photos...but it is a PAIN. Ideally there should be a "save" and a "save as" box after you take a photo.