Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No, I actually want full screen on the Treo on full screen things. I'm trying to put Season 3 of Family Guy on my Treo 650 and I want it to fill the screen. I can only get it to display it in widescreen format.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by adean1979
    No, I actually want full screen on the Treo on full screen things. I'm trying to put Season 3 of Family Guy on my Treo 650 and I want it to fill the screen. I can only get it to display it in widescreen format.
    Depends on the format of the DVD ... if that's already widescreen, you won't be able to get it to show fullscreen without distorting the picture. If you still want to attempt this, you would simply adjust resolution settings in step 3 to 320x320 (i believe that's correct for the T650). You're better off sticking with the zoom because it will retain the original aspect ratio, honestly.
    The DVD is fullscreen when you play it in a regular DVD player on a TV so that's what's confusing. I've been using 320 X 208 resolution when I encode it. Do I have to encode using 320 X 320 even since the DVD is normally full screen?
    Ok. I tried that step by step using virtualdubmod and I get an error after each pass it tries to make. By the way, does the mp3codec need to be in the virtualdubmod folder? Otherwise, it is just in the lame folder by itself?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    OK. Cheap question. Is there a free player that I can use that plays the AVI files back on the 650? I'm not sure how much I like MMPlayer yet and I have figured out you can decode all easilly using FairUse, then synching the audio with PocketDivx Encoder.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123