1.    #1  
    Hi all,

We have just released Treo650 compatible versions of NesEm (NES emulator for Palm OS) and Gizmo Ultra (Gamegear/Master System emulator for Palm OS). You can download demo versions as well as full versions (if you are registered) from www.kalemsoft.com

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Wonderful! Thank you for all the hard work involved in providing compatibility so quickly.
    That is sweet. I justed played the demo with super mario brothers 1. Game ran great, the sound had some slight clicking. I saw multi player, even tried to search via bluetooth. Great features. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft
    Hi all,

We have just released Treo650 compatible versions of NesEm (NES emulator for Palm OS) and Gizmo Ultra (Gamegear/Master System emulator for Palm OS). You can download demo versions as well as full versions (if you are registered) from www.kalemsoft.com

Regards,

KalemSoft
    From what I've played so far, it looks incredible on the 650- nice job! I couldn't map the home key and menu key, though.. they seemed like good buttons for start and select. any thoughts?

thanks again!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I installed NesEm but my question is do I need to search around for the games? I have yet to see this thing working yet.

Can someone email me how they got this to work?

damigs@juno.com
    Ok. What am I doing wrong? I installed NesEm Demo and put the ROMS for Joust and Galaga (25k each) in a folder called /NesEm on my card (didn't know what directory the folder had to be in so created one in the main directory and one in the Palm Folder Programs Folder. When I load up NesEm it shows both games but when I try to run either one it says I can't load anything bigger than 40k and stops. Neither is bigger than 40K!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    The folder has to be called NesEm, and you need to place it on the SD card, not in any sub directory. I would try a different rom; your roms might be corrupt. Try Super Mario Brothers 1.