Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

We have just released Treo650 compatible versions of NesEm (NES emulator for Palm OS) and Gizmo Ultra (Gamegear/Master System emulator for Palm OS). You can download demo versions as well as full versions (if you are registered) from www.kalemsoft.com

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Last edited by KalemSoft; 11/30/2004 at 09:13 PM.
    Very sweet. I liked Gizmo for the Treo 600, but the screen wasn't there. I can't wait to check these out.
    NesEm works great! It was a novelty for the 600, but not really playable due to the low res / small words. I'm playing Donkey Kond now - clear as a bell.
    Holy crap! This is awesome, great response, fantastic resolution. I was actually able to knock Mr. Sandman down in Mike Tyson's Punchout. And the sound doesn't lag any more. You can definitely tell the processor is improved.
    Hey guys, how long did it take to recieve an e-mail from KalemSoft once you purchased the emulator? Is it ok to download it without an e-mail?
    just bought it also..... I got my email within 5 minutes.... has any got ms pacman working? I just get a grey screen!
    Fikse, did you use Paypal to buy?
    yep....
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    all is right in the world. this is how u do business. Kalem u rock. i bought mine back in the days of Treo 600 and i just got my upgraded one in 2 minutes and i am now playing Legend of Zelda! and i can READ it! wooot!

however i have froze up in zelda but then again maybe i should have picked such a complex game. having a lil trouble assigning buttons in zelda.

everything else works fine,
    have tested

Super Mario Bros 1-3
    Final Fantasy 1-3
    Bionic Commando
    Castlevania
    Metroid
    CONTRA
    Last edited by wahili; 12/01/2004 at 12:26 AM.
    Woo~hoo!!! Just what I've been waiting for!! Thanks for the update, Kalemsoft~!! I'm gonna check it out right now!
    Hey guys, where do you get the games for the emulator?
    Whoa~!! I just played River City Ransom, Contra, Double Dragon, Punch-Out, Kid Icarus, Metroid, and Ninja Gaiden on my 650 and man, the graphics are sweet!! It's soo crisp and clear, it's like playing NES on an HDTV!! Plus, it runs very smooth!! Not one single stutter in gameplay! I LOVE MY TREO 650 EVEN MORE NOW~!!

Thanks again to Kalemsoft for this great Christmas gift for us Treo 650 users!!
    Very nice.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    did you get Ms PacMan to work?

Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Whoa~!! I just played River City Ransom, Contra, Double Dragon, Punch-Out, Kid Icarus, Metroid, and Ninja Gaiden on my 650 and man, the graphics are sweet!! It's soo crisp and clear, it's like playing NES on an HDTV!! Plus, it runs very smooth!! Not one single stutter in gameplay! I LOVE MY TREO 650 EVEN MORE NOW~!!

Thanks again to Kalemsoft for this great Christmas gift for us Treo 650 users!!
    Awesome! Only problem I have encountered is with the 5-way. I have to press the Up/Down a few times to get it to recgonize the input. Anyone else have that problem?
    I Downloaded the NESEM demo. Where do I get the games to try it out?
    StevenB
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    google NES ROMS.
    on the kalemsoft site there is also a ROMS installer which converts the ROM file to a PDB. the little button that says VFS then allows you to move the pdb file to the SD card. i am pretty sure that NESEM loads the game intro ram before playing it anyway so the performance is exactly the same!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    google NES ROMS.
    on the kalemsoft site there is also a ROMS installer which converts the ROM file to a PDB. the little button that says VFS then allows you to move the pdb file to the SD card. i am pretty sure that NESEM loads the game intro ram before playing it anyway so the performance is exactly the same!
    Alternatively, you can put your roms in their native format directly under /NesEm directory on the SD card if you have a card reader (or if Treo650 supports access to SD card from your PC)...
    ANybody find Tecmo Bowl/Super Tecmo Bowl or Baseball Stars yet? I loved those games as a kid.
    Quick question for you all: I just purchased the full version of NesEm and I moved the .nes files to my sd card. For some reason, the games are buggy: ie. the score and lives are in the middle of the game and it flickers too. Does this happen because it's running a .nes file from my sd card? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast