Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    And more pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TR30; 01/21/2005 at 04:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDeJaneiro
    Does ANYONE have a working EXCITEBIKE ROM???

Please PM me if you do!!!!!!
    Excite_Bike........Working.

Check you're PMs.

Jedi
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Where's the turbo button? Am I missing it?
    just purchased it the other day and it works great for me. It would be nice if there was a gamepad that we could get for the t650 but outside of that it is great. Does anyone have any suggestions on one that might be modified that might work? I would not mind giving it a try.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    Where's the turbo button? Am I missing it?
    Kalemsoft, could you please tell me if I'm missing the turbo option? I don't want to wear out the buttons on my 650. Quicksave would be nice too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortusnox
    just purchased it the other day and it works great for me. It would be nice if there was a gamepad that we could get for the t650 but outside of that it is great. Does anyone have any suggestions on one that might be modified that might work? I would not mind giving it a try.
    I know -- bluetooth mini Nintendo controller!!!!!!!! awesome!

When can we expect the option to assign buttons to keyboard keys? Using the 5 way and the buttons to the right is tight! owwie my fingers.. I wanna use O and P as 'b' and 'a'
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    I know -- bluetooth mini Nintendo controller!!!!!!!! awesome!

When can we expect the option to assign buttons to keyboard keys? Using the 5 way and the buttons to the right is tight! owwie my fingers.. I wanna use O and P as 'b' and 'a'
    Yeah, that's a great idea too.
    I have been using the demo version of NesEm (playing SMB1) and I've had problems with the "A" button (which I've made the "red phone power" button, I assume others are as well). Sometimes it just doesn't work, and I run into a pit. I am hesitant to purchase this until I know there is a reasonable way for the button to work consistently.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    How about this for a gamepad?

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/foru...4c58c9eff9c86d

It's not mini, but would stow away easily in a carry-on.
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    How about this for a gamepad?

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/foru...4c58c9eff9c86d

It's not mini, but would stow away easily in a carry-on.
    It would be very interesting to have a controller bigger than the actual device you are playing on...
    A note regarding mapping buttons to the keyboard.. This actually works if you try it... Make sure you unassign all the buttons first and then assign the ones you want to the keyboard button of your choice. It doesn't show up on the screen, but it works during gameplay!!!!

Of course, this still didn't solve my "A" button problem... Surely, I'm not the only one this has happened to!
    Quote Originally Posted by handtruck
    A note regarding mapping buttons to the keyboard.. This actually works if you try it... Make sure you unassign all the buttons first and then assign the ones you want to the keyboard button of your choice. It doesn't show up on the screen, but it works during gameplay!!!!

Of course, this still didn't solve my "A" button problem... Surely, I'm not the only one this has happened to!
    I just tried it, but no go. What version do you have? I have version 1.6. I know the older versions had the ability to assign keyboard keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    I just tried it, but no go. What version do you have? I have version 1.6. I know the older versions had the ability to assign keyboard keys.
    Maybe it works in the demo version.. I am using NesEm v1.6-Demo.

I don't know why it wouldn't in the full version.

The only problem I had was assigning "A" to the letter P didn't work properly (couldn't run and jump). All the other keys worked fine... I even had up, down, left, and right as part of the keyboard!! (R, C, D, G respectfully).

Hey TR30, have you had any problems with Mario not jumping when you want him to?
    Quote Originally Posted by handtruck
    Hey TR30, have you had any problems with Mario not jumping when you want him to?
    I used to have that problem on an older version. I guess it didn't like multiple button presses. One button would cancel out if 2 buttons were pressed simultaneously. So this was a major problem with games like SMB where I'm always holding down the run button and jumping at the same time. Version 1.6 seems to have addressed this issue as I no longer have any problems jumping. My jumps always come out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    I used to have that problem on an older version. I guess it didn't like multiple button presses. One button would cancel out if 2 buttons were pressed simultaneously. So this was a major problem with games like SMB where I'm always holding down the run button and jumping at the same time. Version 1.6 seems to have addressed this issue as I no longer have any problems jumping. My jumps always come out now.
    Maybe the demo version doesn't have the keyboard button mapping, but good jumping

A bit weird, but oh well.

Maybe I'll give the full program a shot. Everyone here seems to love it.
    My cousin and I bought Nesem for the multiplayer capabilities, but we could not get it to work at all. We took turns trying to be the host, but no matter what, one of our Treo's always crashes. The closest we got to getting it to work was when one of ours didn't crash and the other was blanked out, but the character on the blanked out Treo was still responsive on the working one. But it's kind of stupid for two guys to hunch over a 2-inch screen.

I tried Contra, Contra Force, Double Dragon, Ikari Warriors 3.

Anyone else try it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magubbi
    My cousin and I bought Nesem for the multiplayer capabilities, but we could not get it to work at all. We took turns trying to be the host, but no matter what, one of our Treo's always crashes. The closest we got to getting it to work was when one of ours didn't crash and the other was blanked out, but the character on the blanked out Treo was still responsive on the working one. But it's kind of stupid for two guys to hunch over a 2-inch screen.

Anyone else try it?
    I haven't tried it myself, but did you get a chance to read the READ ME file regarding multiplayers?
  18.    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by Magubbi

Anyone else try it?
    Please contact us via our website and we will help you make it work.

Regards.

KalemSoft

P.S. Keyboard support was removed due to problems with multiple key presses. We are planning to bring it back as an option in a future release.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    And how about turbo? This program is going to kill my buttons.
    Yeah the mail button and the power button are now wore half off on my unit
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro