Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 253
  1. #141  
    Hey I just downloaded the demo and I'm trying to play a game but I find it difficult because I have fat fingers... How does everyone have their controller setup??
  2. #142  
    KalemSoft has holidays sale. NesEm for $15.99. Everything for $39.99!
    Check it out @ www.kalemsoft.com
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by jry1209
    Anybody having baserunning problems with any of the baseball games? Specificly, Baseball Stars, Based Loaded (all) and RBI (all). Everything works fine except for some reason when playing any of these games, when you try to advance a runner from 1st to 2nd, or 3rd to Home, it won't work. Kind of sucks when you can only play games that involve singles and homeruns.

    Anyone having this problem and/or know of a solution? I haven't had problems with any other games.
    I play RBI 2 (which seems to be the only one that works well) and I don't have any trouble with base running.
  4. #144  
    Sweet, I think I might get Gizmo Ultra (16.99), because I would love to play mortal kombat and road rash.
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by FFly
    KalemSoft has holidays sale. NesEm for $15.99. Everything for $39.99!
    Check it out @ www.kalemsoft.com
    I was just gonna add a post saying that you guys need to offer everything (for a discount, that is.)
  6. JesterHS's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #146  
    Once you are playing a game, how do you exit the emulator (or at least get back to the main menu of the emulator)?
  7. #147  
    I bought all 3. I figure lifetime updates and all the games you could want that would play on the 650 is worth the $40.
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterHS
    Once you are playing a game, how do you exit the emulator (or at least get back to the main menu of the emulator)?
    Tap the screen and hit the Home icon.
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterHS
    Once you are playing a game, how do you exit the emulator (or at least get back to the main menu of the emulator)?
    I ran into a similar problem. I couldn't exit the game and go back to the Palm or phone screen but I found out I set the wrong resolution. On your T650 set the resolution to 320 by 280 or 320 by 300 and you should see icons on the bottom of the screen such as home, save, information, etc... Before I discovered this error I would have to remove the battery to get the phone to restart since no other button would allow me to exit.
  10. JesterHS's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang
    I ran into a similar problem. I couldn't exit the game and go back to the Palm or phone screen but I found out I set the wrong resolution. On your T650 set the resolution to 320 by 280 or 320 by 300 and you should see icons on the bottom of the screen such as home, save, information, etc... Before I discovered this error I would have to remove the battery to get the phone to restart since no other button would allow me to exit.
    Thanks. It was the resolution. I had it in 320 x 300 and there were no icons. in 320 x 280 I now see them.

    Thank you as well TR30.
  11.    #151  
    In 320x300 mode, there is no space for toolbar. So it is hidden by default. To display the toolbar in this resolution mode, you need to tap the screen as TR30 pointed out. It will pop up the toolbar. Tapping the screen again will hide it. You don't need to decrease the resolution.

    Regards.
  12. #152  
    Hi. I wanted to demo NesEm for the Treo 650 and downloaded and
    installed it and loaded Galaga and Joust on my expansion card in the /NesEm
    directory. When I load NesEm it shows each game but when I try to play either one I get an error that says it only lets me play things 40K or smaller. But
    each is 25K when I look at it on my directory. What is the issue or fix
    please?
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 01/04/2005 at 07:39 PM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  13. dcpmark's Avatar
    Posts
    560 Posts
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    Hi. I wanted to demo NesEm for the Treo 650 and downloaded and
    installed it and loaded Galaga and Joust on my expansion card in the /NesEm
    directory. When I load NesEm it shows each game but when I try to play either one I get an error that says it only lets me play things 40K or smaller. But
    each is 25K when I look at it on my directory. What is the issue or fix
    please?
    Did you try to reinstall the software?
  14. #154  
    is there a list of incompatible apps with NesEm? So far after reading this thread. Its
    Lightwav
    KeyCaps
    &MP3ringer
    Are there any others? As I am having choppy gameplay as well as audio. thnx
    "I have to return some videotapes."
  15. #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    is there a list of incompatible apps with NesEm? So far after reading this thread. Its
    Lightwav
    KeyCaps
    &MP3ringer
    Are there any others? As I am having choppy gameplay as well as audio. thnx
    These apps also causes choppiness when enabled:

    ClockPop5
    SnapCalc5
    Snap
  16. JesterHS's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #156  
    I purchased NesEm and it was working fine until I had to hard reset my T650. I then reinstalled the program and now when I tap the icon is just flashes the NesEm menu for a second and then goes back to the Treo home menu. Any thoughts?
  17. #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterHS
    I purchased NesEm and it was working fine until I had to hard reset my T650. I then reinstalled the program and now when I tap the icon is just flashes the NesEm menu for a second and then goes back to the Treo home menu. Any thoughts?
    You must have changed your hotsync name after the hard reset, because the registered version is meant to be used with the device/hotsync name that you registered with. Change your hotsync name back to the one you registered with and it should work fine.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  18. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #158  
    Absolutely amazing. I lost track of NES emulation years ago but I still have my stash of ROMs. This is so damn fun.
  19. #159  
    For anyone curious to see how the games look on the Treo 650, here are some pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20. #160  
    More pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions