Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Kalemsoft, would it be possible to support 2-Player games via IR (like other Palm games do)? Would love to challege other people in Double Dribble or play 2-Player games on River City Ransom.
    or even better through bluetooth?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    or even better through bluetooth?
    NesEm already has multiplayer support over bluetooth. You can find more information for setting up a multiplayer game here:

http://www.kalemsoft.com/NesEm-multiplayer.txt

Regards.
    I just wish I had some friends that have a palm os machine to play mulitplayer
    For those hesitant to order from KalemSoft, I ordered at 5:26PM tonight (Sunday Nov 5th) and got the registration email from Kalemsoft at 5:30PM. Just my experience. Maybe paypal servers were busier at different times.
    Also, I just purchased this based solely on everyone's reviews. One of my first experiences with such an impulse palm purchase.
    Kalemsoft,

I noticed that when a call comes in when you are playing a game, it does not pause the game. The screen flashes saying there is a incoming call but it sort of freezes onto the game screen for a second or two, and you cannot see the options. Sometimes you answer a inadvertently, and don't know it. Is there any way that when a call comes in the game is pasued and then resumed once the call is over?

Regards,
    Shanta
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    That %@%#%#% site just gave me some SPYWARE #(*&#$^#^

Dont click on it.
    Download Firefox (www.mozilla.org) and never worry about spyware when visiting websites again. Good link and good review of NES games. Too bad Ninja Gaiden didn't make it.
    Does this make anyone's 650 reboot or is it just me?
    It must be you. Mine hasn't caused a reset yet. What software do you have installed?
    Hi Folks,

I'm new to this forum and pda and just about everything else but I love to play games. I don't know about ROMs. Would anyone be able to suggest a good site to get one/some? I take quite a few trips and games would be a great way to pass the time.
    if you google "NES ROM" you will find many sites that have them. You will want to dl them, and then convert them with the tool that comes with NesEm. Then play away!
    what are the limitations of the demo version?
    You can't play any file larger than 41kb, 5 minute limitation until you restart the program.
    I just bought the full version. I have a Treo 650. I used ROM Installer in order to put ROMs on my Palm. I'm having problems though with ROM Installer giving me errors on some ROMS. It says "Sorry ROM is unsupported (Mapper ##). It will be supported in future versions". What the heck does that mean? Is there an updated version of ROM Installer yet? I don't have an SD card yet so I need to put these games on the internal Treo 650 memory.
    Last edited by adean1979; 12/13/2004 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by adean1979
    I just bought the full version. I have a Treo 650. I used ROM Installer in order to put ROMs on my Palm. I'm having problems though with ROM Installer giving me errors on some ROMS. It says "Sorry ROM is unsupported (Mapper ##). It will be supported in future versions". What the heck does that mean? Is there an updated version of ROM Installer yet? I don't have an SD card yet so I need to put these games on the internal Treo 650 memory.
    convert them to a prc with the tool on Kalemsofts site. then you can install them to internal memory
    I tried that with the "ROM Installer" tool they have on their site. It works on some of the ROMS that I have but not others. Can anyone tell me a way around this or am I just stuck getting an SD card?
    An sd card is the best option. The only other way it to use the rom installer. Some roms cannot be played at this time. Im sure they will support more roms in the future. A few of my favorite games cannot be played but it still is a great program to have.
    Any chance of seeing Kalemsoft produce a SNES emulator?

Anybody having baserunning problems with any of the baseball games? Specificly, Baseball Stars, Based Loaded (all) and RBI (all). Everything works fine except for some reason when playing any of these games, when you try to advance a runner from 1st to 2nd, or 3rd to Home, it won't work. Kind of sucks when you can only play games that involve singles and homeruns.

Anyone having this problem and/or know of a solution? I haven't had problems with any other games.
    Gotta' have more cowbell
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by adean1979
    I tried that with the "ROM Installer" tool they have on their site. It works on some of the ROMS that I have but not others. Can anyone tell me a way around this or am I just stuck getting an SD card?
    You can find many answers at our support page and forums. The answer to your question is here

Regards.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast