Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amuka
    Ok. I finally got the email from them.
    Me too...
    Quote Originally Posted by hub
    Still can't seem to get an answer regarding what is better to get Nesem or Gizmo. I have only had a smartphone for one week (650). I have no games and don't know anything about them, but would like to get some, but I need to know which program to buy.

Little help, please?
    I picked up NesEm and love it. You'll have to decide what type of games you like better. I personally like the old NES games better. Its a personal thing..... You'll have to find the rom files on you own. Try searching google for nes roms.
    One thing weird about NesEm is that some of the ROMs I have on my SD Card do not have the little SD Card icon next to them but an icon that looks like a piece of paper. Anybody know what that means?

Also it would be nice if you could map the menu button. The button to the right of the 5-way is a bit hard to hit.
    still no email. 24 hours and counting
    it sux that they aren't programatically sending out emails. They can program applications but not a simple web app that will auto send links to download the program? People purchase applications wanting to use them RIGHT THEN! I was actually thinking about purchasing nesem but i wanted to see if those who had purchase it had received it first. No sale!
    Go to their website and try to download the full version by entering your email address and your 2 keys. I received my email within 20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    One thing weird about NesEm is that some of the ROMs I have on my SD Card do not have the little SD Card icon next to them but an icon that looks like a piece of paper. Anybody know what that means?

Also it would be nice if you could map the menu button. The button to the right of the 5-way is a bit hard to hit.
    I believe the ones labeled with the SD icon are the ones convered to a .pdb file, and the paper looking ones are the non-converted .nes file.

Yeah, remapping to any other key besides the hard keys and 5-way would be nice. It used to be like that versions ago (I believe v.1.3). I was able to assign buttons <A> and <B> to keys "O" and "P." That gave me more room for my two thumbs to move. Hopefully Kalemsoft can bring this option back.
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndon_h
    it sux that they aren't programatically sending out emails. They can program applications but not a simple web app that will auto send links to download the program? People purchase applications wanting to use them RIGHT THEN! I was actually thinking about purchasing nesem but i wanted to see if those who had purchase it had received it first. No sale!
    Oh yes, we have an automated system. The problem is paypal sometimes does not send notifications on time. Otherwise, everybody is receiving his/her copies within acceptable time limits (most of the times in just a few minutes).
    Still can't seem to get an answer regarding what is better to get Nesem or Gizmo. I have only had a smartphone for one week (650). I have no games and don't know anything about them, but would like to get some, but I need to know which program to buy.

Little help, please?
    Yeah, it's all about what games you enjoyed playing back in the days, 8bit Nintendo games or Sega Game Gear games. If it was Nintendo, than go for NesEm. If it was Game Gear games, than go for Gizmo.

I actually got both NesEm and Gizmo for the T650, but I find myself playing way more NES games than Game Gear games. Old skool NES game are much more fun to play, IMO.
    Their are some great game Gear Games like road rash and mortal kombat, but Nes has more classic games. It would be nice if they offered a discount to buy both Gizmo and NesEm. The only thing thats better aboud Gizmo is that is supports almost every Game Gear game.

We should start a list of the top NES and Game Gear games.
    In comparing NesEm to Gizmo, it should be mentioned that the NES library is MUCH larger.

I too think it would be a good idea to list your top 50-ish NES games.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Iím starting to make a list of non-compatible games. If anyone wants me to try a game to see if it works, let me know. I could also get some screen shots.
    Anyone get the game genie to work on here?
    Anybody know of a game controller adapter that could be used by the treo 650? Just a simple gameboy-ish add-on that would fit snug around the 650. I searched for them, but found only one and it looked really old and may not even be compatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack

That %@%#%#% site just gave me some SPYWARE #(*&#$^#^

Dont click on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg

Dont click on it.
    Dammit... just clicked on it before I read your post. Got that spyware message as well. Time to launch Spybot Search & Destroy. <sigh>

Little help, please?
    I'm with you. I've had this reo 650 for a week and can't figure out how to get the games ether, Wish there were classes on downloading.
    NesEm on the 650 is incredible! Kalemsoft, 2 questions. First one reinforces someone else's request - will we be able to map keyboard keys again, like older versions? Also, anyway of getting rid of the 500 ROM limit? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jschles
    still no email. 24 hours and counting
    Me too
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg

Dont click on it.
    Sorry.... it seemed to work fine for me... I deleted the posting.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast