Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    thanks! that is sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlstang
    Nice...thanks! Now how did u capture the screen? You know www.pocketexpress.com makes a good version of Joust & SpyHunter w/o need of NesEm!
    See the post above yours
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    What are some of your favorite games for NesEm? I really enjoy North & South along with Marble Madness
    I'm gonna have to get this. I doubt I could find a legal version of Shingen the Ruler, but if I could, I probably won't sleep for the next 38 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I'm gonna have to get this. I doubt I could find a legal version of Shingen the Ruler, but if I could, I probably won't sleep for the next 38 hours.
    PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    What are some of your favorite games for NesEm? I really enjoy North & South along with Marble Madness
    Since the NesEm update for the Treo 650, I've been playing:

Contra
    River City Ransom
    Ninja Gaiden I
    Ninja Gaiden II
    Double Dragon I
    Double Dragon II
    Mike Tyson Punch Out
    Metroid
    Double Dribble
    Super Mario Bros. 3
    Pro Wrestling
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II

I'm sure glad there's a saving feature!
    Any chance you could post a Ninja Gaiden and/or Contra screen with that Snap software. I loved Ninja Gaiden back in the day, really enjoyed the revolutionary graphics.
  7. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    which one do you recommend? Nesem or Gizmo? I dont have any existing games to play.
    What he said
    Could you please send me a couple Roms via email? Mucho Gracias!

THANK YOu!!!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Finally found my problem on the choppy sound. If I disable Keycapps everything works great... Hope this helps everyone else on this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn
    Finally found my problem on the choppy sound. If I disable Keycapps everything works great... Hope this helps everyone else on this problem.
    cool...will try!
    I have been testing the demo and when I start super mario brothers sometimes, it just to like level 3-1 or 4-1, its funny. I works great for a palm nes emulator. I think I might buy this. Lets just say you think of a game, 99% I'll have it. Im not sure if I should buy NesEm or Gizmo Ultra. It would be nice if they could support the keyboard because its hard to play some games with the 5 way and the buttons right next to it. Does someone know the cheapest place to buy NesEm, or should I just get it at their website.
    Last edited by Goldfinger; 12/02/2004 at 07:59 PM.
    By the way, has anyone had a change to play this multi-player?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    Any chance you could post a Ninja Gaiden and/or Contra screen with that Snap software. I loved Ninja Gaiden back in the day, really enjoyed the revolutionary graphics.
    Here ya go....

I really think the graphics on the actual device looks better than these screenshots. I'll take a picture later tonight of the actual device playing the emulator with my digital camera.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    I have been testing the demo and when I start super mario brothers sometimes, it just to like level 3-1 or 4-1, its funny.
    Yeah, Super Mario Bros is a lil buggy.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    I have been testing the demo and when I start super mario brothers sometimes, it just to like level 3-1 or 4-1, its funny. I works great for a palm nes emulator. I think I might buy this. Lets just say you think of a game, 99% I'll have it. Im not sure if I should buy NesEm or Gizmo Ultra. It would be nice if they could support the keyboard because its hard to play some games with the 5 way and the buttons right next to it. Does someone know the cheapest place to buy NesEm, or should I just get it at their website.
    This is an issue with hacked roms and super mario is the most common one. It starts at random and weird levels. We recommend you use a utility called NesToy (probably you can find it using google) to fix or determine hacked roms. Some PC emulators run it correctly because they have the code that does what NesToy does. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for you assistance.
    Somebody send me some roms please.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    what do u use to take screenshots?
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    what do u use to take screenshots?

Dutch posted this earlier in this thread

http://www.freewarepalm.com/graphics/snap.shtml
    I really enjoy the new NesEm, purchased it last night

I just wish I could play Paperboy!
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast