Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    ya, tecmo bowl runs great!
    this is unbelievable....you kno whow alot of games wouldn't work on the 600? Well they ALL work on the 650. I have 72 games that work instead of 15...and they are all playable because of the new screen. The 650 is the most amazing phone ever now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fikse
    did you get Ms PacMan to work?
    I actually still gotta find this rom. Is it not working for you?
    Don't go to freerom.com or freeroms.com (can't remember which). It added some hellacious spyware to my work computer. IT guys are gonna hate me tomorrow!
    I'm just wondering if the Treo is able to read multiple simultaneous button presses? One test would be to load up Super Mario Bros. and just try to run (B+direction) then Jump(A). In other games, you can see if it's possible to move in a diagonal direction.
    yep.... that works....

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad
    I'm just wondering if the Treo is able to read multiple simultaneous button presses? One test would be to load up Super Mario Bros. and just try to run (B+direction) then Jump(A). In other games, you can see if it's possible to move in a diagonal direction.
    hmmm.. no spyware got installed on my PowerMac G5 here.....

Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Don't go to freerom.com or freeroms.com (can't remember which). It added some hellacious spyware to my work computer. IT guys are gonna hate me tomorrow!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    lol. ok NESEM directory it is. now i have 500 games. this rocks
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    heres a nice starter game for anyone who has been lookin for good roms.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by wahili; 12/01/2004 at 08:29 PM.
    Yeah, becareful when going into some of those ROM sites, you can catch bunch of adware, spyware, and viruses.
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    heres a nice starter game for anyone who has been lookin for good roms.
    Uh oh wahili, you might want to delete your attachment. You'll probably get some heat from the moderators and other legal authorities.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    thats a game made by some kid who made what is essentially mario brothers except replaced mario with Link and replaced all the enemies with Legend of Zelda stuff and of course at the end, Princess Toadstool with Princess Zelda... mushrooms are potions... fire flowers are boomerangs.. etc
    thats kinda like someone remixing a song isnt it... hehe if a mod tells me to nuke it i will but its just an interpretation of video game pop culture and has never been resold to my knowledge!

if thats bad then my Bluesnarf probably is too!
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    thats a game made by some kid who made what is essentially mario brothers except replaced mario with Link and replaced all the enemies with Legend of Zelda stuff and of course at the end, Princess Toadstool with Princess Zelda... mushrooms are potions... fire flowers are boomerangs.. etc
    thats kinda like someone remixing a song isnt it... hehe if a mod tells me to nuke it i will but its just an interpretation of video game pop culture and has never been resold to my knowledge!

if thats bad then my Bluesnarf probably is too!
    Oh cool, didn't know it was some kind of breed. I'll have to check that out.
    Does anybodys sound from the game sound a little jumpy or a little funny? I'm messing around with the demo and the sound is kinda weird? Is this normal?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I installed the demo version and Mario Bros ROM. The graphics are fabulous - but the sound seems choppy and ... how do you control anything? None of the buttons seem to do anything and the only way I could quit out was to do a reset!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsey
    I installed the demo version and Mario Bros ROM. The graphics are fabulous - but the sound seems choppy and ... how do you control anything? None of the buttons seem to do anything and the only way I could quit out was to do a reset!
    You need to map your keys from the setup menu first. To exit from the game, you need to tap the home icon on the toolbar at the bottom (if toolbar is not visible, tap the screen). We haven't received any complaints about sound so far. It may be some setting/software on your device that may be causing it. If we find something, we will post it here.

Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft
    We haven't received any complaints about sound so far. It may be some setting/software on your device that may be causing it. If we find something, we will post it here.

Regards.
    I second the choppy sound complaint (especially with Super Mario). I had it set to 4 channels, and it was choppy as heck. So I set it to 2 channel sound and it was better, but still a little choppy and delayed. I am not sure if it is because I have the demo version or not. My significant other has a registered version on his Treo 650 and he states he is using 4 channel sound with no problem. I can't order and downlaod the full version until my replacement Treo 650 (replaced because battery cover makes too much noise) comes in, as this software is tied to device id.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Just mapped the keys and played Mario Bros. I can see I'm going to have to buy this app. Nice one! The sound, on reflection, isn't that bad. Might be the game itself.
    I bought nesem for the treo600, but now I'm trying to get it on the 650. I don't have any of my original codes or anything. is any of this on file? or do I have to buy it again
    Go to download.com and get Spybot Search & Destroy. Best spyware removal utility out there - and it's freeware (they accept donations if you like the software and want to support their efforts). Great utility - I highly recommend it and have it on all my comps.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast