Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    But LJP does NES and is free. :-/
    Palm m125 > Palm Zire 71 > Tapwave Zodiac 1 > Palm Zire 72 > Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 + 4gb MicroDrive + Palm Tungsten T|3 (1100mah)
    Palm screen repair guide for Zire 72 and T|C.
    MobiltyBeat
    PalmInfocenter moderator
    Palm Help Forums moderator
    Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 for sale!
    thanks, but how do i transfer the gmaes to memory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Igor
    I installed the demo, for atest... cant seem to figure out how to transfer any nes game to treo memory? Quickinstall keeps saying that the NES rom file is not correct format.
    Refer to this page on Kalemsoft support:

http://www.kalemsoft.com/faq/index.php?act=view&id=6

I also agree with Lego, that LJZ is the way to go!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    tired to use file browser, i cant seem to get the program it self to make a connection between computer and palm. any hints?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    When I try to open the NES emulator it tries to open but then instantly shuts down, I am trying to figure out why. Can anyone please help me with this? I purchased the full version and have been trying to open to get the keys from the demo but I can't since it won't open.

Please Help, Thanks.
    I have tried to search for roms on google and all I can seem to find is websites that talk about the roms, or send you to another site for download, and then another site, and another, and another, etc. I would like to have a backup of my games and be able to play them on my treo 650, so if anyone has a website with alot of downloadable roms including supermario 1,2,3, zelda, donkeykong, and the other popular ones let me know please. I know it might be an issue with posting here so pm me with the info or pm me that you have the info and I will pm back with my email. thanks for the info.
    well to download roms without owning the original cartridge/game is illegal, although it still goes on. it is possible however to find ROMs using google, but to post here is against the rules, just refine you search methods and make sure you own the actual games!!
    Last edited by Ljj8503; 04/19/2006 at 10:22 PM.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    It's been a while since this program has been updated. I was hoping it would be optimized some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    well to download roms without owning the original cartridge/game is illegal, although it still goes on. it is possible however to find ROMs using google, but to post here is against the rules, just refine you search methods and make sure you own the actual games!!
    tried it, searched for specific game titles with "rom downloads" in the search as well and I can't get anything but links to more links. My only option at this point is to find the hardware to copy the roms off the game cartridge myself.
    Do the google search recommended above. If you are using msn as your browser they won't download. Might be a problem with other browsers too. If thats whats happening switch to internet explorer and then try it. As previously noted you are already supposed to own the games if you're going to download the roms.
    I have I.E. and google doesn't have a problem searching, the problem is that the websites say "click here to download" and when you do they send you to some other website that looks like it will have the download, so then you click that sites download button and it sends you to another one. I can't locate a site that actually has the roms they just say they do.

Does anyone know where to get the hardware to rip the roms from the games themselves?
    ok just tried searching with google from my treo and founds numerous direct download links. google is great if used properly. just using "rom downloads" is to broad because google can just give you web pages that say rom downloads instead of an actual link to a download. so for instance if you want games for nintendo just put something like "nes rom download( link)" as the search and you should get better results, this is what I meant by a more detailed search.this should help you out enough to get you started........you know the drill........only download the games you own, blah blah blah!!
    Last edited by Ljj8503; 04/20/2006 at 04:02 PM.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Drizzt, YGPM.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213