Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks Kalemsoft! This is exactly what I was looking for.
    Hey guys,
    Does anyone have a working rom of kings of the beach? Every rom I have tried to load never works. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    daygo, did you get Jordan vs. Bird to work after the repair? It seems to install, and I get the initial screen and theme music, but after I hit start, the screen is just black....
    Open, I haven't been able to download Jordan vs. Bird yet. I'll let you know what happens.
    Just awesome... I kind of found this thread by accident. I am SO happy with my 650 now. Playing Punchout now.
    Just watch the wear on your buttons, boys. I got the emulators for the pc and a joystick to get my old school gaming jones out of the way before I do too much damage to my 650 dollar gameboy.
    Wow the NES emulator is sweet!
    games would be more playable if they enabled the keyboard keys to be assignable. I'd like my A & B buttons to be "." and "enter"
    I just bought NesEm, actually the 1st piece of software I've purchased for my Treo...it's awesome. Change the resolution to the highest setting and you have full screen NES games that run without a hitch with great sound.

Right now I'm playing my favorite game of all time, Maniac Mansion, on my Treo, incredible. The great soundtrack of this game plays beautifully, just like the original. So far I've loaded Zelda, Contra, MM, Punch-Out, all run great. Being that I have every NES rom, looks like I won't have trouble finding a game to play on the Treo

Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    games would be more playable if they enabled the keyboard keys to be assignable. I'd like my A & B buttons to be "." and "enter"
    I SECOND this! A great suggestion because I'm a little weary of beating the crap outta my 'mail' and 'end' buttons, and the keyboard keys seem to be able to take more of a beating, and it also may be more comfortable to some. A update with the ability to map keyboard keys would put the icing on the cake.
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    I SECOND this! A great suggestion because I'm a little weary of beating the crap outta my 'mail' and 'end' buttons, and the keyboard keys seem to be able to take more of a beating, and it also may be more comfortable to some. A update with the ability to map keyboard keys would put the icing on the cake.
    Already answered guys:

Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft
    NesEm already has features such as Turbo, quicksave, etc. but they are enabled only with Zodiac version due to lack of extra buttons on other Palm devices. Once we enable the keyboard for Treo, there will be plenty of extra buttons, so we will enable turbo and other features as well.

Regards.
    Keyboard support is coming. Zodiac owners are just special right now I guess.
    careful guys, I've already got stress cracks from mad button pushing
    You guys COULD just go easy on it.
    I can't purchase it....is the site down? any mirror sites, I want this NOW....i have the demo....ahhh, what to do???
  14.    #214  
    We are pleased to announce that a new version of NesEm is now available at KalemSoft website

The new features include:

Treo 600/650 keyboard support
    Treo 600/650 incoming call handling
    Zire31 multiple key press handling
    Autofire support for PalmOne devices
    Quicksave/Quickload support for PalmOne devices
    Turbo mode for PalmOne devices
    Game fixes

Regards.

KalemSoft
    Thanks! It was hard to use before with the buttons being so close to the 5way- Much better!
    Thanks KalemSoft!!!!!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Great list of updates!! Thanks!!
    We are pleased to announce that a new version of NesEm is now available at KalemSoft website

The new features include:

Treo 600/650 keyboard support
    Treo 600/650 incoming call handling
    Zire31 multiple key press handling
    Autofire support for PalmOne devices
    Quicksave/Quickload support for PalmOne devices
    Turbo mode for PalmOne devices
    Game fixes

Regards.

KalemSoft

ok I am not impressed at all. the incoming call problem is worst. At least now the phone freeze temporarily and/or answering a call an not knowing it is fixed, but once you hang up on the call, my phone does a soft reset. this is sooo whack!
  19.    #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    ok I am not impressed at all. the incoming call problem is worst. At least now the phone freeze temporarily and/or answering a call an not knowing it is fixed, but once you hang up on the call, my phone does a soft reset. this is sooo whack!
    Incoming calls have been tested on an actual Treo650 and they should be handled as explained below.

When a call comes, NesEm will display incoming call alert you get with the regular phone application. You have the choice to accept the call or ignore it as usual. In either case, NesEm will save the game state at that time and the state will be stored as call-save.sav file. The save state is stored into internal RAM. At the time of the call, the phone application takes the control so NesEm has to be exited. You can return to the game to where you left by using the save state recorded.

If you can explain the problem step by step in more detail with information about your Treo (which carrier, etc.), perhaps we can help you resolve your issue.

Regards.
    Incoming calls have been tested on an actual Treo650 and they should be handled as explained below.

When a call comes, NesEm will display incoming call alert you get with the regular phone application. You have the choice to accept the call or ignore it as usual. In either case, NesEm will save the game state at that time and the state will be stored as call-save.sav file. The save state is stored into internal RAM. At the time of the call, the phone application takes the control so NesEm has to be exited. You can return to the game to where you left by using the save state recorded.

If you can explain the problem step by step in more detail with information about your Treo (which carrier, etc.), perhaps we can help you resolve your issue.

Regards.
    I put this in the other thread, but here it is again:

Okay...let me first state that I am running this from my SD card, maybe I need to install NesEm into RAM???

While I am playing a game (any game) I call my cell phone (I have a Sprint Treo 650and it does say "answer" or "ignore" and the game exits just fine. After the call is done, whether the other person hangs up first or I hang up before they do, upon hanging the call, the phone soft resets.

After you explained what the is done, I put the game in RAM, and did a test call to myself and it worked the way it is supposed to, so it seems the only problem I have is when I run NesEm from my SD card...can't have it all but it is way better then before. Thanks for your help!
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast