Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    How do I get full screen?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Also www.kalemsoft.com is down. Exceeded bandwidth.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    How do I get full screen?
    Go to SETUP > EMULATION > RESOLUTION and select 320x300
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Go to SETUP > EMULATION > RESOLUTION and select 320x300
    I can't seem to find this in the demo version
    Anyone have those two Roms? Please PM me.

ALso Kalemsoft, when is the website going to come back up, I wanted to purchase gamegear emulator??
    Hmm... that sucks. Kalemsoft should've added this option in the demo version. I'm sure more 650 users would purchase their emulators if they can see how great full screen looks on the demo version.
  7.    #187  
    It is in the demo version. Make sure you have the latest demo and correct prc (palmone v16) installed on your device. Then, press setup button on NesEm main form. Choose emulation tab from top. You will see different resolution settings. Choose the last one (320x300) by scrolling down the list.

Regards.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Turbo Kalemsoft? Don't mean to pester but always played NES with a NES Max controller. The lack of turbo is killing me.
  9.    #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    Turbo Kalemsoft? Don't mean to pester but always played NES with a NES Max controller. The lack of turbo is killing me.
    NesEm already has features such as Turbo, quicksave, etc. but they are enabled only with Zodiac version due to lack of extra buttons on other Palm devices. Once we enable the keyboard for Treo, there will be plenty of extra buttons, so we will enable turbo and other features as well.

Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft
    NesEm already has features such as Turbo, quicksave, etc. but they are enabled only with Zodiac version due to lack of extra buttons on other Palm devices. Once we enable the keyboard for Treo, there will be plenty of extra buttons, so we will enable turbo and other features as well.

Regards.
    Will this mean the Treo650 home and menu buttons will be enabled as well?
    Anyone have a link for the download of NesEm for T650? The website is down
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    This has got to be one of the best pieces of software out there for the 650! I'm in love

A couple of questions....

1) Is it possible to rename the ROMs that show up in the list of available ROMs in NesEm? Some of them, like Super Mario Bros 3 shows up as smb3.....I would like to rename it....

2) Is it possible to disable the "Would you like to save this game" every time you go back home?
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    1) Is it possible to rename the ROMs that show up in the list of available ROMs in NesEm? Some of them, like Super Mario Bros 3 shows up as smb3.....I would like to rename it....
    Yup. You can use FileZ to rename the ROM file.

2) Is it possible to disable the "Would you like to save this game" every time you go back home?
    I don't think so.
    Has anyone been able to find a working Ms. Pacman rom? Each one that I have found is giving me an error message.
    Quite a few of the NES Roms give mapping errors....this is due to NesEm only supporting certain maps....you can read about it on their forums....

I'm having the same issues with Jordan vs. Bird and with Paperboy!
    Quite a few of the NES Roms give mapping errors....this is due to NesEm only supporting certain maps....you can read about it on their forums....

Jordan vs. Bird...Wow, I haven't played that since my Commodore 64 days! Too bad you can't get it to work.
    I have purchased both the sega and nintendo emulators. It is awesome.
  18.    #198  

The mappers for these two games are supported. In fact, the supported mappers for NesEm covers majority of roms. However, the roms you have might have incorrect mapper information which needs to be fixed by an external tool named NesToy (some pc emulators already include the repair code, so don't consider them as a reference).

You can refer to the first post in the below thread for more information:

http://www.kalemsoft.com/nesem_forum...opic.php?t=521
    Kalemsoft,

I downloaded the NesToy program, but I'm not sure how to use this to fix the roms. Could you give a brief description or point me to a site that has step by step directions on how to use this program?
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    Kalemsoft,

I downloaded the NesToy program, but I'm not sure how to use this to fix the roms. Could you give a brief description or point me to a site that has step by step directions on how to use this program?
    The below instructions are for a windows system.

Create a new text file and add the following two lines to it:

nestoy -repair
    pause

Save the resulting text file as repair.bat (you need to change the extension to .bat)

Put this file in the same directory as nestoy.exe and put your roms to be repaired under the same directory as well. Double click on repair.bat file. Nestoy will be invoked and you will see a black dos console window opened. Nestoy will print some statistics information about your roms and will finish processing them.

The roms you have put under the directory will be repaired and the original broken ones will be renamed to .bak and put under Backup directory there.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

KalemSoft