1.    #1  
    I'm looking for 5 ppl to help test out my exchange activesync.

The first 5 people to respond to this post will recieve a free 20mb mail account on my server @tj-networks.com.

EDIT:

This offer is only for people that have a Treo 650 Currently
    Last edited by doothedeww; 11/30/2004 at 07:34 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Do you have a treo 650?
    treo 600 only waiting for gsm
    sign me up too.!!!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  6.    #6  
    Shaddrock im sorry but this offer is only for people currently with a treo 650.
  7.    #7  
    jfmcdowell357 do you have a treo 650?? the account will only work on a 650
    I have a 650 and have my own exchange 2003 server. Can you please post how you set up ActiveSync?
  9.    #9  
    gadgetfreak i really did alot of sh*t to get it working, not too sure what you need to do. If you make me an account i can help you get everything setup. just send me an e-mail at tom@tj-networks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by doothedeww
    gadgetfreak i really did alot of sh*t to get it working, not too sure what you need to do. If you make me an account i can help you get everything setup. just send me an e-mail at tom@tj-networks.com
    Thanks for your reply. I am coming from a Treo 600 (using POP3 to the Exchange Server) and am really disappointed with Versamail vs. the T600 Mail program. The character limit in the signature file is annoying, and the autofetch rarely works. You also can't put the signature right below your reply (it is put on the very bottom) and you can't choose to BCC an address all the time and then manually remove it for individual messages. I also am not sure that the autofetch will automatically reactivate vision (when I get disconnected) which could be causing some of the autofetch problems.

I was hoping that I could use the new HotSync sychronization feature to replace the DataViz Inbox To Go I used to use, but that didn't work either. I then tried setting up IMAP with my Exchange Server and that downloads OK but it doesn't show new messages in red.

I am still waiting for PDAApps to try to fix TreoAlertMgr to at least give me a constant reminder.

I also just downloaded and installed PCS Business Connection Personal Edition and it is really limited as an e-mail client (no signature, no auto BCC, not even sure about notification).

So my final option now is to try ActiveSync. It won't solve many of my VersaMail issues (I am hoping for a PalmOne update to be released) but it may alleviate some of the problem.

I know I need some ports open. Is 80 required? It is being used for a VoIP system now. Can you offer me any other advice as I am not sure how giving you an account on my system will facilitate you assisting in the ActiveSync setup? Thanks.
    I'm looking for 5 ppl to help test out my exchange activesync.

The first 5 people to respond to this post will recieve a free 20mb mail account on my server @tj-networks.com.

EDIT:

This offer is only for people that have a Treo 650 Currently
    If you have one left sign me up...
    dutchtrumpet@yahoo.com
  12.    #12  
    gadgetfreak I was asking for an account so i could setup everything you need and you will need port 80 as well as 443.
  13.    #13  
    dutchtrumpet check your e-mail
    dutchtrumpet check your e-mail
    checking...thanks
    yes! I have a 650. sign me up lol. what info do you need?
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  16.    #16  
    jfmcdowell just send me ur full name and what you would like for a user name and pw to tom@tj-networks.com
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I have a 650. sign me up.

junkmailpail@juno.com