View Poll Results: What about the T650, eh?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give it long legs and a heaving bosom, and I'd marry it!

6 35.29%
  • The Mark of the Beast is upon us, T650 is a mere 16 from T666!

2 11.76%
  • Is it wrong that I sewed this pretty tafetta dress for mine to wear?

1 5.88%
  • It's a phone. It's a PDA. It has buttons. It can make noises. It lights up all purdy. I like it.

7 41.18%
  • Sing it with me now, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck a T650?

2 11.76%
  • 's da bomb. my shizzles all fernizzle wid it. bling bling bud'ns. a-ight?

4 23.53%
  • What was that about heaving bosoms earlier, I'm confused.

3 17.65%
  • I like my T650. Try it with salsa on the side and a bit of lime juice, delish.

1 5.88%
  • It's a small electronic device. It's expensive. It has some notable shortcomings. Peace out.

7 41.18%
  • Apocalypse Treo?

2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    Its time we put aside the rancor, and really had a coming together on the nature of this beast, the T650.

thus, a poll - a poll amongst polls, with dispatch and proclivity refined, unbeknownst to the solemn and sodden few; bollox i say, bollox and god save the queen ye scurvey goatsuckers!
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
  2.    #2  
    oh, forgot to mention. you can vote for more than one choice. how great is that...
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    LOL. I THINK THIS LINK MAY HELP SOME PEOPLE OUT WITH THIS POLL WWW.DICTIONARY.COM AS IT SEEMS WE HAVE A SCHOLAR POET AMOUNGST THOU
    It's been a long time since I've gotten a good laugh like this. Thanks for brightening my night, anastrophe!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright