1.    #1  
    I just received a 650 phone swap due to a bad mic. I had loaded several 3rd party apps to my old phone that I wish I had not done because of compatabilty problems(Phone Tech., Callfilter, etc.) I need to know in detail what I need to do to clean out my Palm Desktop so that when I sync for the first time I don't get a bunch of crap I don't want. All I want are my contacts,calender, and ZLauncher.

I also want a good backup tool (I have the latest version of BackupBuddy but I don't think it is working on the 650 yet) I have a 512k SD card that I want to put everything on that I can.

Thanks,
    I would rename my backup folder to say backupOLD and resync to a new profile to get your pim data. then as others have stated load 3rd parties 1 at a time
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.