1.    #1  
    I am surprised no one else brought this up, but I could not find anything when I did a search on the forum. I had a work emergency the day of the Washington D.C. Treo Roadshow. My main reason for going was to get the coupon/link to place a order for the discounted GSM Treo 650. Is it possible someone could email the details on how to place the order. My email is: netfxs@gmail.com

I apologize if this is a inappropriate request.
    Plenty of people have brought it up an the answer is no.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    i'll go a little further than fandango - you needed to be in attendance for the coupon to work. badges weren't simply placed on a table for people to pick up (at least not when i got there). you had to tell the person your name and s/he looked up your badge, gave it to you and presumably checked off that you attended. at the end of the show your eceived the coupon. when you enter the code at vienna channels, they check your e-mail address with the list of e-mail addresses people used to register for the show. assuming your e-mail is there and they see that you did indeed attent, your order is validated. if you didn't make it to the show - no dice. tons of people have tried to order anyways, and their orders are being cancelled. i suspect trying just adds another level of wait to those who did attend and are trying to order - though P1 is making it an even longer wait having not yet provided vienna with units to ship.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    LOL even if you went to the Roadshow you're not getting a discount. Heck the thing is not even shipping.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    it may not be shipping yet - but for a $250 discount, i can wait. besides, i expected the delay which makes the wait more palatable.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!