Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Is there a setting or a way to prevent the alarm to sound or at least if I am on the phone to only vibrate? This is becoming quite annoying lately as the people on the other end are like "What the hell was that?".

Please let me know...I did a search prior but did not find what I was looking for

rob
    The latest version of TreoGuard has an option for this I believe.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    Is there a setting or a way to prevent the alarm to sound or at least if I am on the phone to only vibrate? This is becoming quite annoying lately as the people on the other end are like "What the hell was that?".

Please let me know...I did a search prior but did not find what I was looking for

rob
    Rob,

As the previous poster mentioned, TreoGuard supports disabling alarms while on a call. The alarms will display and sound normally when your call ends. This feature is only available in the latest beta, which you can download from here on the TC forum.

Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM

rob
    Phone Technician ($6) has this.