1.    #1  
    I have tried Callfilter and it does some great stuff. It is however more than I need. My favorite part of the program is the Call completion feature that pops up at the end of a call and lets you do things like add a contact or a meeting. It is also very cool the way it logs your calls in the calendar.

What I would like to see some enterprising develop tackle is a scaled down app that just does these things. For those of use who dont need all the rules or ringer controls and such.

It neds to be able to:
    Log calls in calender like callfilter
    allow you to make notes on a call after its finished including new contact, appt, task, and a memo feature for making notes on the call.
    MUST work on the 650.
    And of course cheap like 10 or 15 bucks max.

Rob feel free to break this off of Call Filter as a seperate app.

Anyone else could use something like this?
  2.    #2  
    So I guess this means no one has any interest in this sort of app besides me.

Anyone know of a good way to accomplish this with existing apps?
    I think those are good ideas. I use callfilter but it's not entirely treo 650 friendly yet. I like the new call followup screen on the 650 but would like the option to add the number to an existing contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I think those are good ideas. I use callfilter but it's not entirely treo 650 friendly yet. I like the new call followup screen on the 650 but would like the option to add the number to an existing contact.
    Ditto on the add to existing contact. My SE P800 used to permit this and I LOVED it. Woof's ideas about calendaring calls and creating notes are also great. This could really be a killer app for many mobile professionals. I'd probably pay as much $30 bucks for something that would do all this and do it well.

Anyone up to the challenge?
    Has anyone tried either Comet or Call Notes on the 650? Any comments on these?(Obviously they don't do everyhting Woof or I want, but they might be a decent stop-gap.)
  6.    #6  
    comet is greast for seeing whats been done from your pc, but shows nothing on the phone. Using daynotez with comet is ok on the phone but you have to remember to activate it after each call. I dont want that. An automatic prompt after the end of the call is the way to go.

Come on developers, make my Christmas will ya?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    The automatic popup of a call log entry was my favorite feature of CallFilter, but like Woof I did not need/use the remaining features, so I discontinued without registering. I'd happily pay 9.95 for only the call logging feature! I second Woof's request. Maybe TakePhONE could add this if CallFilter does not see the "lite"
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Has anyone found a decent tool to do this? I also tried Call Filter and could not see a use for any of it except the call complete feature.

Another thing that would be cool is a way to use templates (to make integration w/Act! history easier), but any call completion would be nice.