Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I noticed the same thing. I get the same error about proxy. I have Webpro 3.0.1a for my 650
    By the way has anyone gotten Webpro 3.5 working on the 650? It used to work great on my old 600
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Can you guys still use Webpro 3.0a? Looks like the proxy no longer exist. I hope it's just temporary. I'd hate to go back to Blazer.
    i'm getting the same message. using webpro 3.0a

and by the way, I'd love a copy of 3.5 if anybody has it.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    I noticed the same thing. I get the same error about proxy. I have Webpro 3.0.1a for my 650
    By the way has anyone gotten Webpro 3.5 working on the 650? It used to work great on my old 600

Webpro 3.5 still does not work on my 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by kabuto
    I'd love a copy of 3.5 if anybody has it.
    Why? It's useless on the T650, unless you plan on using it on the T600.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    I would love it if you could email me the hacked version of web pro 3.0 as well. email me at joenovo@gmail.com.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justin801
    I have a copy of WebPro v3.5. Anyone needed sent me your email.

I would also like a copy of 3.5, is it the version for the Treo 650 or just the plain old Palm OS 5 version? I am going to guess its the patched version. What stinks is I only want one particular page, and I want to be able to either download the mp3's from there or stream them with pocket tunes, for some reason I can't get this page to work, feeds.feedburner.com/twit its the same people that used to do the screen savers on tech tv, now they do a weekly podcast and I would love to stream or downloaded ot my treo, I don't want to have to cart the huge notebook every place
    Last edited by iramike; 07/09/2005 at 12:43 AM.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Yeah, the Webpro proxy has stopped working for me too. It works if you turn off the proxy in preferences, but as of this morning I can't get it to save preferences any more even after crashing it on purpose. What happened?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Thats what I would like to know? Webpro allowed me to at least view the page I needed to get certain web adresses from. Now I can't view it at all. If I use Webpro, and change the proxy setting it just crashes when I exit, I don't want to have to reset my Treo every time I use the app
    Proxy not working here either....hope this is just a temp thing....I did download Xiino last night....I do not like it. ( And it's not even as fast as Blazer!!!) Would be interested in the WebPro 3.5, tried searching Palm site last night for it and no go, couldn't find it anywhere...and I have a 600 so it should work if someone has a copy PM me.
    Thanks Tippy
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tippymn
    Proxy not working here either....hope this is just a temp thing....I did download Xiino last night....I do not like it. ( And it's not even as fast as Blazer!!!)
    Yeah, Xiino is not very impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by foolishsmile
    I would love it if you could email me the hacked version of web pro 3.0 as well. email me at joenovo@gmail.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I would also like a copy of 3.5, is it the version for the Treo 650 or just the plain old Palm OS 5 version? I am going to guess its the patched version.
    You guys should read the whole thread. Refer to post #36 for your requests.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I thought maybe there was another version I tried the versions on that page and still doesn't work, though from what I read we are having a problem with the proxy server right now anyway so it doesn't really matter anymore does it. Oh well, I guess I will suffer right along with the rest of the loyal Treo fans and their endless search for a quality browser
    Looks like the proxy works again..WOHOO!!
    anyone else exp this issue?

fixes? tips?

also in webpro ( i dl it to avoid the 2mg limit on pcs) it says page to large to view, page can not be displayed.. any ideas??

thanks
    I have read around that it is a global issue with no fix that webpro crashes on exit if you go into webpro settings during the session.
    I agree with Tem - this is the behaviour that I see. Small price to pay for a nice fast functional browser IMHO.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    <merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    I have read around that it is a global issue with no fix that webpro crashes on exit if you go into webpro settings during the session.
    Bingo. If you mess with the prefs, you crash on exit. Period. The prefs are further saved, so as long as you don't need to change them again, you won't crash on exit.

jedi
    Has anyone tried replacing blazer with webpro in the rom on a 650?

If I'm using webpro doesn't seem like there is any reason to keep the old blazer...
    Has anyone figured out how to browse back without using stylus?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast