1.    #1  
    Quick question for all the experts out there that I could use some assistance on...I have a Treo 600 with Verizon Wireless and use the email client that comes with their IntelliSync Wireless Sync software. I also have Documents to Go Professional Edition 6.0 on my Treo to use with MS Word, Excel & PP files. My question is how do I attach a file from Documents to Go to an outgoing email I have created on my Treo? My sense is this is possible, but I can not find an option under the email clients menu that gives me this ability and under the Documents to Go menu it only gives me the option to send a file via MMS, SMS or Print Me, neither which I believe helps me. I would appricate any assistance you can provide me with this question!

Thanks!
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    you can't attach an outgoing attachment with Wireless Sync. I think some of the other mail clients such as SnapperMail and (maybe) Chatter will allow an outgoing mail attachment. Others chime in, and crowdawg, also check out www.snappermail.com for more info....
  3.    #3  
    nrosser - with the annoucement today from P1 that versamail 2.7 can now be used on the Treo 600 - if i read the info correctly that software would allow me to send attachments correct?

Everyone else - any thoughts of snappermail vs. versamail 2.7?

thanks to everyone!
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    I'm clueless about versamail. Just check out the pOne website & see what it tells you....
    Snapper Mail works great with attachments of all types. I don't have VersaMail (using Verizon which lack generic mail program) so can't say.
    Has anyone checked out Good Technology? It was on power lunch on CNBC today.