Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1320
    I thought WiFi was free?
    Update: I think I goofed, the Wifi drivers are not in the phones memory, that was left overs from when I had them installed on the Sd card, Sorry folks. I had some others double check my work with their own GSM phones, it's not there.

Again, sorry about that...
    No prob, I guess this will be pulled down soon enough

You rock, btw!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    <cry>. That sucks. Oh well, back to the previous strategy - harrass the hell out of palm1 until they stop b0rking us over and give us some damned wifi drivers.
    well..at least you do get some noise to the world about the concerns of Wifi in the Treo with the political issues between palmone and the carriers. Why those carriers won't give such pressure on the pocket pc phones?
    if the drivers were in dead orig from the card.... 1.. how did they get onto an unused part of your mem? 2... why would the 1st letters of the files be ommitted (were the originals like that)?
    P1 didn't threaten (or offer u a job) u did they?
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Bummer of a detail, but funny that they didn't deny it!

I can see the scene; "Crap, did we do that? Uh, how do we spin it. OH I KNOW, we'll ignore it. Uh, now, where in that image are they?".

I bet they wet themselves.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    No problem! It let me hope for a second so at least those few days were nice :-)

Keep it up, Shadowmite!
    Business Case for the Treo 650?
    - Cam-Phone, PDA, MP3 player, GPS navigation, Remote Control for my Home Entertainment (TVedia), VoIP-Phone, USB Stick
    Tapwave just released a new beta version of the Wifi drivers that now support the WiFi- Memory 256MB combo card. Anyone looking to get these working on the Treo 650?

http://www.tapwave.com/titles_wifi_beta.html
    I am very confused about this thread. There are nearly 60 pages with 1200 posts. It's not possible to read all of them. I've read many pages but could not still understand if it's possible to use T5 wifi drivers on Treo 650.

Can someone give me a simple answer ?
    Thanks...
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Simple answer: not at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    I am very confused about this thread. There are nearly 60 pages with 1200 posts. It's not possible to read all of them. I've read many pages but could not still understand if it's possible to use T5 wifi drivers on Treo 650.

Can someone give me a simple answer ?
    Thanks...
    shadowmite mocked up a working wi-fi driver from the t5 for use with the 650. read here for more info.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa8Claws
    Tapwave just released a new beta version of the Wifi drivers that now support the WiFi- Memory 256MB combo card. Anyone looking to get these working on the Treo 650?

http://www.tapwave.com/titles_wifi_beta.html
    I'll have to take a look at those drivers, I just need to find some free time.
    thanks for the simple answers
    THANKS to shadowmite ALSO

Then I'll also purchase an SD Wifi card together with my Treo 650.
    Where can I find one of those ?

Thanks...
    Which SD card is compatible with Shadowmite's patched drivers ?
    Which SD card is compatible with Shadowmite's patched drivers ?
    currently, shadow's patch is only compatible with the pa1m0ne wi-fi card, which can be found here. also, tapwave just recently released a working beta driver for the sandisk wi-fi 256mb combo sd card. whether or not it can be made to work with the treo 650 is up to the powers that be.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    thanks for the simple answers
    THANKS to shadowmite ALSO

Then I'll also purchase an SD Wifi card together with my Treo 650.
    Where can I find one of those ?

Thanks...

I saw some at the local CompUSA two days ago- they were about $119

They had PalmOne branded and the generic kind - neither one said Treo 650 was compatible of course....
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    I saw some at the local CompUSA two days ago- they were about $119

They had PalmOne branded and the generic kind - neither one said Treo 650 was compatible of course....
    Do you know of any place that will accept international billing address ?
    (outside US I mean)
    Amazon accepts int'l and has 'em for USD 102.59