Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
    I just wrote up a quick program to pull it and check... I'll know in a minute. But where do they get Arz1 to mean Tungsten T3?!?!?
    ah, H102...
    Ok, here's a idea, can someone verify if the beta1 drivers will run on a tungsten t5 properly? I'm starting to think we are still missing something the installer does... I'm working on patching the installer completely now but this should be tried to verify...
    Ok, I think I have the installer successfully running to completetion on the treo650 now... The sim at least, I'm at work... I'll have another update from home testing with the wifi card...
    GUYS HOLY FRICKING HECK OF MOTHER BLEH BLEH BLEH! I'M STREAMING SHOUTCAST OVER WIFI!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1 yOU ALL OWE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 GFPOIHPOGIHR3O[GIRWHOGIRWHGO42IHF42

oK, INSANITY OVER...
    Congrats Shadow
    Now, I haven't done the 600 mods yet... I'll try that later, don't ever try it till I tell you too... The 650 works though! I only got it to connect to shoutcast... Umm, anyway... Let's see.. Umm... I'll be back once I find out where I'll post the file... It's big!@

I need a serer to host a 3 1/4 meg file... I'd prefer treo central, this board has been faithful to my abilities, and I want the file to remain here... Any mods able to help!?!?!
    OM FREAKIN COW!!!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 12/15/2004 at 07:15 PM. Reason: inappropriate content
    HOLY COW!!! That is GREAT News. Please share what you have. It sounds like you did it. You're totally right, we owe you and I'm ready to send in my contribution....always have been regardless if this worked or not. You're the man, Shadow (I think...maybe woman...don't want to be sexist here).
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by heather_blonde
    OM FREAKIN COW!!!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was VERY inappropriate...Hhehehhehehhehehehh
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    HOLY COW!!! That is GREAT News. Please share what you have. It sounds like you did it. You're totally right, we owe you and I'm ready to send in my contribution....always have been regardless if this worked or not. You're the man, Shadow (I think...maybe woman...don't want to be sexist here).

She's a MAN BABY YEA!!!! SEND THIS STORY TO ENGADGET RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
    WOW> I am impressed. Great work Shadowmite. I will be contributing too. This is awesome news
    shadowmite!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MOOOODS, listen to shadows request! o pleze let it be true ...

what would finally have it made successful shadow?
    Last edited by MarkEagle : Today at 08:15 PM. Reason: inappropriate content

thanks mark i needed a censure %@#$@%%*@!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    MOOOODS, listen to shadows request! o pleze let it be true ...

what would finally have it made successful shadow?
    oil and a lil peatnut butter
    Ok, before we go to far with the awesome's etc... After a little more testing now that I'm calming down there is a small problem... It takes over the network connection/library... COMPLETELY! Once installed, you can not access vision UNTIL you hard reset and get it off the phone... Maybe with some more time we can find a way around that... But I wanted to mention it...

Now, still need a place for the file... Haven't done any testing with bluetooth/phone/combos etc yet... The phone still works after it's installed, we'll find out more as the night goes by... My next priority is to make the changes to support the Treo 600 also, but no promises!
    Heather... a little too enthusiastic tonight?

I've sent word to marcus. Hopefully we'll hear from him soon!

Great news, Shadow...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Great work Shadow!!!