Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    The kitty is at $735....thanks for the generous pledge from TC.

C'mon, everybody needs to give a little...every dollar helps.

Shadow already did BT DUN for free; how much would have you paid for that?

Team - good work...and great reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by euroclie
    OK, so I've managed to produce a "full" PM Net Library file, but of course now it's impossible to hotsync it to the device (or simulator, FWIW), and you can't even use a file manager to copy it in RAM... <sigh>

Does anyone here know how to handle files with big resources? (> 64KB)

Pretty please...
    It doesn't sound easy, especially not having the source code: http://dogbert.mse.cs.cmu.edu/charla...tml#bigprogram
    Where are all my testing minion's? No one has reported back on v3's working... Anyway, here is v3.1, I think I fixed it to where it won't crash it no wi-fi card is found...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Where are all my testing minion's? No one has reported back on v3's working... Anyway, here is v3.1, I think I fixed it to where it won't crash it no wi-fi card is found...
    installing now
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Heh... euroclie, I tried too... I'm not certain that resource is needed, but it might come down to figuring that out... Anyway, here's try #3... Any takers!? Should still crash I think on 650's with no card... But hopefully it'll now see the card for kenundrum (here's hoping)...
    I got the same error as last time. I will try unistalling all of the drivers and reinstalling. Better yet a hard reset will do.
    man... i'm on my lowly 1xRTT connection... its tough to keep up... :-)
    I tried v3 and still 'card is unsupported'
    i'll try 3.1
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    almost there!!!!!
    check it out...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #329  
    I was unable to get to the store on my way home due to company coming. I can probably get it by lunch (EST) tomorrow, but you might have enough testing minions by then.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I did a hard reset, still no luck. Dutch what did you do different?
    Quote Originally Posted by stokar
    This is the BEST thread EVER on TreoCentral!

When Shadowmite gets this running we should make a HUGE dael about it and get this guy some real $$$ due to his fame!!!
    i guess you werent here for the great unlock thread or the great visor/shipping/map thread.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Just installed 3.1 on my 650 with no card. It does not reset. It still says its not a valid wifi card (thats a good thing since i dont have one ). After you press ok, it goes into the setup and trys to search for a network...
  13.    #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    check it out...
    Umm, does that mean it is mostly working or no?

[edit] forgot you might not have a card.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    Umm, does that mean it is mostly working or no?

[edit] forgot you might not have a card.
    Looks like it works, but I have no card so no way to tell for sure. I have a concert tonight but will try to hit fry's and compusa after to look for a card.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I missed 3.1 I will give it a whirl.
    Just wait guys, kunundrum has something to say...
    Just wait guys, kunundrum has something to say...
    I think we need the drum roll........
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I have the card installed. It says invalid type, I setup my lan manually, but it will not detect its signal. PM or email me if you have anything you want me to try shadow or euroclie.

Lonzo
    I think Im gonna cry. hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I have the card installed. It says invalid type, I setup my lan manually, but it will not detect its signal. PM or email me if you have anything you want me to try shadow or euroclie.

Lonzo
    What card did you buy? Shouldn't say invalid type I don't think... Is it the Sans? Or Palm?