1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a good soft leather case for the 650? I bought the one from the Treo Accessories, the leather one that covers entire screen and keyboard. It feels very good in your hands, makes typing a breeze but the top edge is too high off the screen where it connects to the leather near top of screen. It makes it terrible for selecting buttons on the top of your browser and makes it a requirement that you use the stylus and it is a hassle. Open screen is best when it comes to cases, I think.

The only other negative comment is that you have to unbutton the case in back and flip back a flap to use the camera. I could deal with that if the front was more suitable.

Thanks,

Eric
    Krusell makes some cases, with the screen cover and without. I have both, theyre high quality, very form fit. I believe the treostore has both in stock.

Im using the one from my 600 and it fits the 650 perfectly, although the sync port and ringer switch dont line up perfectly. You can still get the charger in there, though.
    I love my Krusell case. I have the one without the screen cover, but the keyboard is covered. Having that plastic over the keyboard seems to make it easier to use for me. I hope they come out with one made specifically for the 650 as it is a little awkward plugging in the power connector. That's really the only part of the case that doesn't fit. Having the side button covered by the case has not been a problem for me.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoresprint
    Krusell makes some cases, with the screen cover and without. I have both, theyre high quality, very form fit. I believe the treostore has both in stock.

Im using the one from my 600 and it fits the 650 perfectly, although the sync port and ringer switch dont line up perfectly. You can still get the charger in there, though.
    My 600 one fits perfect too, just getting old. What I did notice however is that the plastic on the treo one I mentioned is thinner, more pliable, making it easier to type than my old one.

Thanks for info.